“Relaxing night out”

Cuisines: American
Dublin
“Relaxing night out”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We visited this restaurant recently for a meal it was a relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff who give you time to choose your meal and no hurry to get you out after you have enjoyed a lovely meal a nice choice of wines are also available. I would recommend this restaurant and pub to everyone

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Bernie21

• Polish first
Cornwall, Canada
“Great Pub!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had fun! Drinks are reasonable priced (2 pints for under 10 Euro) and great chats with locals and pub staff. Wanted to stay longer!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank HJCPEI
Adelaide
“Go there”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great service and really friendly staff. Great looking pub both outside and inside. facilities good too.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Aussie059
Dublin, Ireland
“Very friendly”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I only thought to write positively about this pub because of how friendly the staff were. I don't usually review places I go to just to have a quick lunch during the day, but I will happily return. Something as simple as the bar man (I think he was the manager) coming over to chat to us helped us enjoy our visit.
A lot of other pubs and restaurants can learn from this and I believe that a little friendliness goes a long way. It's what the Irish are known for.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Chris_Dublin86
Dublin, Ireland
“Average food, restaurant prices in a pub”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I have eaten here a few times. I found the food to be average and overpriced. If I wanted to pay restaurant prices I would go to a restaurant, not eat in a pub. I don't find the staff particularly friendly and have had to wait 20-30 mins for food on occassion.

The pub is very clean and nicely decorated. There is better value to be had in Lucan village.

Visited November 2012