“Amazing”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Saggart
Price range: US$20 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lemongrass Fusion City west is located on the grounds of the magnificent City west hotel. We are a two hundred seat restaurant and all our food is freshly prepared on site by our Malaysian chefs. We do not use MSG or preservatives in our food.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Really enjoy meals in Lemongrass. I'm on a low GI diet at the moment and they have a very tasty large chicken salad. Also Bento Boxes exceptionally good value for lunch.

4  Thank Quinner61

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten in most of the lemongrass restaurants and the city west restaurant is the best . The quality and presentation of the food is first class . The waiting staff are friendly and professional . The location is hidden in the closed golf hotel in city west . The decor has been updated . It was already excellent and is now 5 star . This restaurant needs to be experienced as it offers more than the sometimes poor lemongrass chain of restaurants . If looking for Thai food and you have had a previous bad experience in other lemongrass locations try this one as it will surprise you . 5 star food and service . Highly recommended !!

3  Thank Jason_Carlow
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We ate in Lemongrass on Sat night 3rd May when it was exceptionally busy.We waited at the bar for approx 15 minutes as we had'nt booked. We were shown to our table in front of the semi circular kitchen which is open to scrutiny from diners like ourselves, I have to say it was an amazing experience ,much like the restaurant kitchens on TV reality shows minus the swearing of course. There were 10 chefs on duty flying around, flames were leaping into the air every few minutes like miniature volcanos and plates of sizzling food were coming through at a fast pace. My companion is not a fan of Asian or spicy food but tried the Sizzling chicken (substituting fries for the rice)?! The food was tasty and delicately spiced without being overly hot, we both cleared our plates and I opted for an Irish Coffee which I was also pleasantly surprised with as it had just the right amount of sugar to whiskey ratio and the cream was fresh not sprayed on !
Fantastic service, food and ambience ,definitely worth a visit if staying around City West!

2  Thank Peggy M
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Nothing to dislike,the food and portion size were more than adequate.Wide choice of various cusines,staff were on hand to give advice on ingredients in each dish,which I found good,as nowadays people have food allergies.Comfortable seating and tables laid out as to allow plenty of room.Relaxed dining.

2  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Visited lemongrass for the first time last night (staying in the Hotel) and wow! What a place, great atmosphere, lovely food , super service.
met by friendly staff at the door and what an impressive place when you walk in! I was with my wife, so we settled into a nice corner of the restaurant and had a beautiful meal, some nice and wine, and hey get this, a complimentary cocktail each! Just cause I happened to mention it was our anniversary (the waitress was really sharp here) . My wife was delighted , and we were made a real fuss of throughout the visit.
We had the chicken spring rolls (yummy) the satay chicken skewers were delicious, juicy chicken falling off the stick, and the noodles withe prawns (big ones!) and chicken. Left feeling nicely full, and good value. Great experience, highly recommend. Thank you Lemongrass for making our night special! x

1  Thank JHennessy1