This is a very beautiful hotel.
The beds are of good quality and I did sleep well.
Both the breakfast and diner are good.
I had a room almost at the end of the corridor, so not to much guest traffic making noise in the corridor at the evening.
Are there any disadvantages ?
Yes, if your room is at the end of the corridor, men it's feeling like doing heavy excersise with all the lugage carrying to the room.
Also the distance from the parkinglot to the entrance is a good walk.
The towels had some rest dirt from a previous guest. (good that they supply you with 2 sets of towels)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our ideal location in South Dublin puts you in easy reach of everything from Dublin city centre and airport, each of which is a mere 25 minutes away, to the hills of Wicklow and the plains of Kildare. We even have a Luas light-rail stop on our doorstep, which will take you to the city centre in just 30 minutes. It's the perfect place for a relaxing city break. And, with Ireland's largest choice of conference space, with capacity for up to 4,100 delegates, it's also the perfect place for your conference. Whatever brings you here, you'll find everything you need on site - a leisure centre with 20 metre pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, an 18 hole golf course designed by the late Christy O'Connor Junior, the Hibernian Bistro restaurant and Swift Bars as well as complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Citywest Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure & Golf Hotel Saggart
- Citywest Hotel, Conference, Leisure And Golf Resort
- Citywest Hotel Dublin
- Citywest Resort Dublin
- Citywest Hotel County Dublin/Saggart