Citywest Hotel
  • Room Service
Glashaus Hotel(Tallaght)
The Plaza Hotel(Tallaght)
2,954 results
All reviewscity westhuge hotellemongrass restaurantleisure centrejacuzzi bathbusy hotelirish dancingsuperior roomlovely hotelluas stopbar foodswift wingconferencetramirelandeuroconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The hotel food and service where great. Rooms where fine maybe a little dated. For the price my stay was excellent. The only bad thing is there is no wifi in the rooms or not mine anyway. All in all I'll be back for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014
CitywestHotelDublin, Front Office Manager at Citywest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Citywest Hotel. I was delighted to read about your stay. I have noted your feedback regarding the wifi and will pass it on to the relevant department.

Thank you for choosing The Citywest Hotel. It was our pleasure to have you with us. I look forward to your return.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 March 2014

stayed here last year with my boyfriend we had a really great time staff where more than happy to help with anything, we stayed in a superior room was very spacious and very clean , was abit disappointed with the breakfast as was not much choice and was very little but wouldn't put us off going again we loved it. cant wait to stay again :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Citywest Hotel. I was delighted to read about your stay. I have noted your feedback about the choice at breakfast and I will pass it on to the relevant department.

Thank you for choosing The Citywest Hotel on your recent trip to Dublin. It was our pleasure to have you with us. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed here for two nights, on a business trip. Check in was fast and efficient, with helpful staff. I was not expecting the long walk to my room and I am not sure I would have found it without the helpful map and guidance from the chap who checked me in! A big comfy and clean room, free ADSL connection in the room, free WiFi in the public rooms. The bed was very comfortable and I had two good night’s sleep. Breakfast both days was excellent. Small niggles, no hooks to hang wet towels in the bathroom and the spare loo roll was on the top of the high cistern, which I was unable to reach! It would have been nice to have some bottled water in the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
CitywestHotelDublin, Front Office Manager at Citywest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Yvonne,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Citywest Hotel. I was delighted to read about your stay. We strive everyday to exceed our guest's expectations and we're glad that you enjoyed your time here. I have noted your feedback about the points you have mentioned and I will pass them on to the relevant departments.

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed here for mid term weekend with my partner and 6 year old on 22nd and 23rd of February. Had a really lovely stay and found staff to be very helpful and efficient. On both evenings when they saw us walking around with our little boy they came straight over offering popcorn and telling us about the kids club. Loved the leisure centre and only wished we had more time to utilise it more. Loved the fact that we could park up the car and not have to bother with it until we were going home, as we were just a walk away from the luas. Had carvery in the swift bar on sunday, which was tasty and reasonably priced. Found the rooms to be nice and spacious and warm ...all and all had a lovely time and looking forward to going back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Brimaj,

Thank you most sincerely for such a positive review of your families recent stay with us. We were absolutely delighted to have had the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel for the mid-term break. We always like to hear that our guests have enjoyed their time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Citywest Hotel in the near future.

Front of House Manager

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Very old rooms never slept with noise all night the bar food was deperate rooms were cold and only one blanket never again would i stay here car park was around side you have walk to get hotel then another long walk to get to room worse hotel stay ever

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Jorsy,

Thank you for choosing Citywest Hotel, Conference & event Centre and for taking the time to share your experience. I deeply regret that your stay did not meet your expectations. We apologise for the experience you had.

Please feel free to contact me directly by dialing the hotel or emailing gkavanagh@citywesthotel.com as I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your issues in more detail.

Thank you for the review.