“Cheerful and unpretentious”

Price range: US$1 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Pasta Pizza serves pasta and pizza and does it well. This is not Haute Cuisine , This is your cheap and cheerful neighbourhood restaurant with very friendly and helpful staff.
My 16 year old daughter wanted to go there with her friends on her birthday. 8 teenagers, well fed, had a great time €100.00. That is good value, and a happy parent

There are newer reviews for Pasta pizza

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Went there with my husband when I couldnt get into somewhere else. I was so glad I did. The food was amazing and the staff were really nice. It was a small intimate restaurant and definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Got takeaway from this place tonight and it was rubbish. Overpriced rubbish! Chicken wings burned and cold. Pizza was worst I ever had. There was no way the pizza base was homemade. It was out of a box. Better off going to the supermarket for a frozen pizza! They're not afraid to charge for the 'food' though. Never again!

1  Thank slanagusbeannacht_78
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Budge friendly on your purse isPasta Pizza! . we were warmly greeted by staff whom are very pleasant and very helpful. . The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. Staff are lovely! We all ate various pasta dishes which all were lovely & I ordered the prawn arbeita dish - All I got was 3 and a half prawns! I felt they didn’t splash out on the prawns in the dinner this time! :) I thought this was very very little and felt there could have been a lot more. However, the desserts were heavenly.! Id definitely recommend the Banooffi.! -a delicous way to end the great meal. The service is one of the best in Skerries but they could splash out on putting more prawns in the pasta dinners! Still, will def go back .! :)

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I have reviewed this restaurant before and I have to come back to write an updated review. The food here is fresh, well cooked and reasonable. This sounds like it should be an obvious starting point but there are so few restaurants that achieve these basics. The most recent report I did on a restaurant pointed out that most eateries seem to aim for the lowest common denominator and serve boring average food at inflated prices.
Having got that off my chest again, let me say that we shared a starter of crab claws which was both generous and flavoursome. My steak was beautifully cooked with delicious vegetables and onion rings (not frozen). My better half had her usual chicken caesar salad which again was delicious. Wine was a good Spanish Utiel Requena and to top it off they had bread and butter pudding with custard. What can I say. Perfection. Worth the journey.

1  Thank surveyorDublin