“Unique experience at Redbank”

The Redbank Restaurant & Guesthouse
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Skerries
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We had very relaxing stay at The Redbank. From our reception by owner/chef to our breakfast the following morning we could not have been better looked after.

There are newer reviews for The Redbank Restaurant & Guesthouse

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Had been looking forward to trying this restaurant out for ages. My wife even more so. Awkward for me as i am lactose intollerant, which i told the guy attending to us, he looked at me as if i had 3 heads, all i asked was could i have all my food cooked witout butter or cream etc, asked could i have some form of a jug of gravy with my pork instead of the blue cheese sauce and was told no. Diningroom had full lights on with no candles, felt like a nightclub at end of night when lights come on and its time to go, decor was absolutly desperate for such a highly regarded restaurant, old fashioned tacky unclean, wine glass filthy with dishwasher stains. Noone came near us for ages, our wine was gone 20 minutes and i had to get up and go ask someone to get us more, seemed like they had no interest..food genuinly was so bad in my opinion, and not just because im boring and dont have butter or cream etc etc, it was just average, the local pub would serve something nicer, i dont know what more to say only that i definitly wont go bsck, id get morr satisfaction from mcdonalds

3  Thank Ciandoh
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Lovely Restaurant ...warm friendly atmosphere...great service..the food..the best quality food and cooked to perfection.The Kitchen take pride in only serving the best food cooked and served to perfection

Main course Desserts ..everything perfect ..I highly recommend A lovely evening ..

1  Thank MPetersDublin
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Great food, friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Wasn't packed. A competitive early bird price. We liked the ante chamber where one can choose from the menu while sipping a glass of wine. Easy to chat here and have privacy. I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

After a day on the water 30 of us went to the Red Bank for dinner to help me get over the experience of turning 70. We had a great meal, quickly and expertly served. As an occasional patron this was one of the best meals I've ever had here (or anywhere else) and Terry's participation after he had finished cooking made the party go with a special swing. no slipping of standards here even after 30 years!