“Nice location”
Review of Blue Bar

Blue Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Skerries
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Have been here a few times now and tried most food on the menu, location is lovely especially if ya get a table outside looking over beach, my first visit was great and food was excellent but just went for burgers etc , went a few more times and had chicken wings which where good and a few other dishes like the pulled pork burger which had to much sauce on it and was more like a curried pork burger , potato bravos where very poor also and could have done better with a frozen dish from tesco!
All in all the place is nice but food is hit and miss and staff are lovely will return again but hopefully it won't be as busy and the food might improve because of this.

There are newer reviews for Blue Bar

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I love going to Blue of drinks, the place has a great atmosphere and lovely decor. Food is nice but I think the menu is quite limited and over priced. I havnt been to blue of food since last year because the menu is boring. They could do with a wider selection. I would go here regularly for drinks though.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stopped in for lunch after a boat trip with Skerries seatours. I ordered the buffalo wings. Seriously delicious chicken wings and just spicy enough. All the waitresses and staff were very friendly and quick at bringing our food and drink to us. The one negative aspect was the price of the food. A little on the pricey side

Reviewed 12 July 2014

On the outside it looks top quality, with brilliant views off Harbour Road and it's all done up inside. The main reason you go to a restaurant is food, which wasn't that satisfying and is a bit boring. You're better off going for a drink, otherwise it'll turn out quite expensive for what it is.

2  Thank Conor M
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We were quickly seated but then it went pear shaped! Our order was forgotten as 4 tables surrounding us were served first! Management apologised and gave us a free round of drinks. Forgiven! Food was out sharpish although my burger was just warm. Burger came out with wrong sauce so I asked for Mayo and a water. Also asked for a dipping tray for cleaning fingers after the wings. After 10 minutes my sauce came out and water! The dipping tray was put on the table beside us for a different coulpe. My burger was now cold and we were still waiting! No apology and felt like we were unwanted! Will not return!

3  Thank Aaron L