“Fantastic Night at MYAH”
Review of The Brick House

The Brick House
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Skerries
Price range: US$1 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tapas restaurant with breathtaking views of the Skerries harbour. Great place to relax and unwind after a long day.We specialize in wide selection of delicious freshly homemade tapas, steaks, salads and seafood delivered daily.
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic Night at MYAH”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

This is a hidden gem in Skerries overlooking the harbour. Wonderful food, great friendly staff and the wine list is fantastic - lots of delicious wines by the glass. Will definitely be back.

3 Thank Anne M

“Not a good experience”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We often make a trip to Skerries with our family. Tried myah for the 1st time. Overall it was disappointing, poor food, poor service, we might be bk in a year or so.

2 Thank Paul G
Dublin
““Amazing ………””
Reviewed 17 May 2013

My partner and I recently had our engagement and birthday party in MYAH. MYAH provided us with a prosecco reception and a selection of canapés on the night. There were over 80 people at the party and MYAH were extremely accommodating to all our guests. From start to finish, the staff went out of their way to ensure the party was a success. The selections of canapés were delicious and looked stunning on the tiered cake stands. The views and the atmosphere were outstanding and I felt I couldn’t have picked a better place on Skerries harbour to host a party. I would highly recommend MYAH as a place to hold a party and is also one of our top places to go for dinner at the weekend.

4 Thank Skerries_Co_Dublin
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Nice view, I wish I could say the same for the food.”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I generally try to be positive about restaurant quality and service (as my reviews demonstrate). However there comes a point where quality and service simply do not come up to scratch.
Myah is a nice place with a nice view, but, and it's a very big BUT, their attention to food quality is dreadful.
We ordered two main meals at about 3:30pm on a Saturday and it wasn't busy. One order was for fried Plaice and the other was for a burger.
We were hungry and waited a long time. Eventually our food arrived. The plaice resembled white mush with jellied skin, the burger was cold and the bap was soggy. Chips were fine.
My partner thought that the fish tasted ok and as she was hungry, proceeded to eat her fish. I caught the eye of the waitress, I pointed out that the burger was stone cold and she offered to bring it back to the kitchen. I looked at my partners half eaten jelly and decided that I'd rather not wait for more food while watching my partner eat her meal. I said so much to the waitress and asked her to leave the food and I would sort it out when I paid the bill. I left the burger and finished the chips. When I went to pay, they had charged me for the cold burger. I wasn’t going to argue – they just bought themselves two disgruntled customers and damaged their reputation.
I cannot understand why restaurateurs accept poor standards of service from their staff nor do I understand why they write up meal descriptions beyond their capacity to deliver.
I expect that what I order will eventually result in a serving of hot, appetising food being presented at my table. Anything less demonstrates contempt for the customer. I'm not sure if I'll be back; if I do, it will be for the view and I won't trust Myah with anything more than preparing coffee.

• Visited April 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Restaurant in a brilliant location”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is a very cool restaurant.
Food was brilliant. Chowder and Prawns in Chilli & Garlic for starters. Crab meat and prawn wrap and a Burger for mains. Delicious.
Staff were extremely friendly and very helpful.
Will definitely return.