“A little disappointing ”
Review of The Brick House

The Brick House
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Skerries
Price range: US$1 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tapas restaurant with breathtaking views of the Skerries harbour. Great place to relax and unwind after a long day.We specialize in wide selection of delicious freshly homemade tapas, steaks, salads and seafood delivered daily.
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and this time was a bit disappointing.

There was 9 of us and we ordered from the tapas menu. The menu has changed recently and so have some of the portion sizes!!

The service was not as good as previous experiences - firstly our table was not set up when we arrived and throughout the night the service seemed all over the place. We didn't receive all of our food and had to remind staff we were still waiting on some dishes.

While food was still very tasty the changes to the portion sizes were disappointing. And the poor service didn't help.

I will go back here again as it may have just been an bad night....hopefully it was!

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Been to the brick house twice in the last week for tapas it was so good I had to return. It has a lovely selection of tapas I would recommend the prawn pil pil, red wine chorizo and chickpea pot and the calamari with chilli jam and rocket we had other tapas but these are my favourite! On both occasions I was greeted by two polite and friendly waiters who were very polite. Looking out over skerries harbour with a glass of white wine listening to the Spanish music playing I felt like I was on holidays it has a lovely stomps here and great location. Also for dessert try the Eton mess it's fab! One very happy customer.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Had a lovely family meal at The Brick House Restaurant, Skerries. Service was friendly and attentive. Good variety on the menu from traditional to Tapas. Staff were happy to facilitate requests with food. Quality of the food was very good. Very child friendly.

I look forward to going back again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Ate from the tapas menu, huge range of food all cooked to perfection and relatively big for tapas. Excellent service and child friendly

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I was delighted with my first visit to the Brick House. We sat downstairs in front of a lovely open fire and were quickly presented with a glass each of sangria on the house. This was a great start and the evening continued to be very nice. We choose a selection of tapas to share. The tapas are larger than one gets in Spain (but then again so are the prices). Staff were very friendly and attentive. It is relatively newly opened but I was surprised it was not busier. This place is worth giving a try. Good value.