“Dame that burger”

Rockabill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockabill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Skerries
Cuisines: Diner, Irish, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rockabill Restaurant & Wine Bar is a casual seafood restaurant offering simply-prepared fresh fish, premium steaks and an impressive wine menu from around the world. Located in the heart of Skerries and using only the freshest locally sourced produce every day, our chic-casual atmosphere suits any occasion, with seamless service and imaginative seafood dishes that truly set us apart from other seafood restaurants
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I went to rockabill yesterday and I can only say it was amazing!!!! From the atmosphere to the service it was sublime. I would strongly advise anyone who is looking for a relaxing, top quality good value restaurant to go and try rockabill, and If you are hungry enough try tackle the mouth watering tower burger.

1  Thank Foodhunter12

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Was here on a very busy day and have to say the food was amazing and the staff were very very helpful, and always with a smile on there face. Couldn't recommend the place more highly for some where to enjoy great food and relax in the beautiful patio area which seems to have the sun all day long. This is on very impressed customer

1  Thank foodylover11
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was recently back for the second time to this new restaurant. I have to say I found the food delicious and very reasonably priced. On my second visit rockabill had obtained its wine license and I found the staff to be very helpful in choosing a wine for our group of four to compliment our food. Although the restaurant was busy our friendly waiting staff where very attentive and even offered us a place outside in the sun that we had requested when it became available. I am looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank Adeleross
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

What a nice meal we had. Called in on spec to this new restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. We didn't realise it was its first day open as the food and service were fab. The whole family were happy with their meals and the variety on the menu was excellent. We are rarely in the part of Dublin but will definitely return to visit Rockabill. Service, style and fab food we were very happy with our visit.

1  Thank Jennifer O
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went to the rockabill yesterday, table of four... started great, but went rapidly downhill from there. Food was lovely, but having to wait well over an hour for our main course took away from the food. Having to remind our server that we were waiting on the main course seemed to be the only way to move things along!! When the food arrived it was lovely... eventually managed to order 4coffees and two desserts, coffees arrived, after 45 mins we gave up on the desserts.... the restaurant, whilst busy, was not packed.. we could hear a couple behind us being apologized to for the delay in their food, they wisely did not order dessert.... it's a pity that something like staffing issues, or just plain forgetfulness could ruin a nice meal... unfortunately cannot recommend due to the service, shame really as food was good.....

1  Thank Fionnuala R