“surprised to see nice room and front desk”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
Reviewed 1 February 2014

i was surprised to see such a nicely decorated room bright pretty comforter big room with 2 queen beds desk and chair 2 lounge chairs coffee pot lots of shampoos and soaps .. what you expect on continental with few little extras.. the front desk was super nice and the price was 67. with tax.. id stay here again and recommend this rodeway inn

Room Tip: its a little further than other hotel(not many to choose from) and cheaper well worth the stop looks...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We selected this motel because we thought it offered the most for the money. The staff and management were very friendly and helpful. However, the bedding, heating and bath were less than adequate for the price.

Room Tip: Make sure that the shower is deactivated before you turn on the water. It is hard to pull out. Mak...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This Hotel did not look like the online pic I viewed. Its dirty looking on the outside. The pool was halfway filled with dirty water and although our room did look like the online pic of the room even down to the red color bedspread, we found disgusting looking spots on it. Will never stay here again!

Room Tip: Don't waste your money here!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2013

we were told we would have a cot , when we arrived they weren't any, then it said microwave in room , wrong no microwave . Could not get into breakfast room it was so small and not really no food there anyway.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We stayed in the Rodeway Inn while in town for a funeral. The bed was surprisingly comfortable, and housekeeping and maintenance were both very friendly and responsive. The first night we were there, the smoke detector started low-battery chirping at 3am, and the A/C began blowing warm air around 5am. We reported both to the desk around 9am and by the time we walked back to the room, Travis (maintenance) was on his way up. He was awesome -- took care of the smoke detector right away. (We'd gotten the A/C working again before we reported it so he basically reassured us that the amount of condensation coming off of it onto the outside landing was normal.) We didn't use the pool or eat the breakfast, so no comment on those. Some of the weatherstripping was missing from under the door, letting in light and air (and probably bugs, though I only saw one small water beetle) but all in all the room wasn't terrible. (I've stayed in much worse, unfortunately.) It was clean and quiet. I think my biggest complaints other than the smoke detector and the A/C problem were that 1. The lights weren't very bright and 2. Internet access was iffy. (Sometimes I could get online, sometimes I just gave up because I wasn't getting anywhere.) I doubt we'll have reason to stay in Lawrenceburg again, but if we do we'll probably opt for the Richland Inn instead if it has availability.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Malinda H
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Recently had to stay in Lawrenceburg for work. Not a lot of choices in the area and the reviews on tripadvisor were mixed. Locals gave me two (what they considered) viable choices. I went with this one. My room was clean and comfortable. Had an excellent air-conditioning/heating unit that you can digitally set to the temperature you'd prefer.

The only negative I can think of is that the carpet was a little shabby.

I'll confirm that the continental breakfast was very basic. Looks like a lot of truckers choose to stay there overnight, which I took as a good thing.

The free wifi in the room was surprisingly okay. According to my Speedtest app the download speed was a decent 4000 to 6000 kbps. Since my Verizon 4G LTE mifi barely trickled 60 kbps in Lawrenceburg, 4 to 6 bps felt downright speedy.

My stay there was good enough that when I go back in a couple weeks I'll stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Anthony P
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Mostly clean, and included the standard continental breakfast. But the room was shabby, with very slow internet service. The price was reasonable, however, when booked online ahead of time. We were here to attend an auction, and there are not many hotels to choose from in this town. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
Richland Inn
Hurricane Inn
Hurricane Inn
#2 of 3 in Waynesboro
Americas Best Value Inn Lawrenceburg

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!