“An excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Recommended - see our review of the Pier House Bed & Breakfast. We ate here over three nights and brought friends for one of these meals. All well cooked and served.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Great Guinness, great service, unbelievable food, amazing view of the Harbour. Perfect place to visit when you arrive and when you depart and all times in between. I'll be back!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had our first meal on the island here, and it was a great start to our visit. The food was delicious, well prepared and served piping hot. The service was excellent. Located close to the pier, this restaurant is easy to get to, and really first rate.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Had lunch and dinner here. Both were very good. Staff was responsive and service was not too fast and not too slow. Had time to enjoy. Place was quiet without the usual television or loud music. Breakfast the next morning was basic but that is what we needed as we had to catch the boat back to the mainland. The staff and host though made sure that we got what we wanted and ensured us that we would have plenty of time. would go back.

2  Thank Glenn M
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We ate at Pier House mainly because it was the first one we saw when the ferry docked. The food and service were very good. I had the mushroom soup, which was the best soup I had during our 12 days in Ireland--and considering I ate 12 bowls of soup on that trip, that's saying a lot! I also had the onion rings, which I thought were a little bland, but my husband thought they were "average," so maybe I just like mine to have a bolder flavor. The restaurant faces the water, has a fireplace, and has a very cozy feel to it. I recommend it!

1  Thank ManUnitedFan16