We stayed here on the 29th March for one night, the room was spotless with a lovely view of the old castle and school, the staff were very friendly and there was a nice atmosphere to the hotel. The adjoining pub downstairs is full of character, with the locals very happy to chat about this beautiful island. I would recommend you eat in the restaurant and have the full Irish breakfast which is to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ostan Inis Oirr, owned and run by the Flaherty family for 30 years. The hotel is situated close to sandy beach and pier. The 14 bedrooms include 2 large family rooms. All bedrooms are en-suite with central heating, electric blankets and hairdryers. Facilities include a Restaurant, bar and Lounge. A magnificent dining room is overlooking a castle. There is fresh local seafood with full wine and bar facilities also available on request for non residents. A Great atmosphere with traditional Irish Music and food in the Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Inis Oirr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ostan Inis Oirr (Inisheer Hotel) Hotel Inishere
- Hotel Inisheer Ostan Inis Oirr
- Hotel Inis Oirr Aran Islands, Ireland - Inisheer