“Very Pleased”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had to attend a funeral and didn't have a reversation and found the inn full but the staff moved rooms around until they found us a handicap room for the week. The staff was excellent and helped the entire time of our stay. Loved this location as it is not on a busy highway or street and has eating places very close. A very nice inn to visit and will stay here on our next trip in this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 29 May 2014

stay here every time we go from west to east, great rooms and pleasant staff, just a few steps from outback steak house, the breakfast was fresh and good exercise room. close to great outlet stores and antiques

Room Tip: rooms quieter on north side away from interstate
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed at the hotel for an athletic tournament. Hotel manager attempted to charge all of our group all of the nights when we had to leave early. Management staff was discourteous from the time of check-in (treated us as a burden) and did not resolve the issue. Our group is having to dispute the charges through our credit cards and attempt to work with Hilton Corporate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
4  Thank Andrew W
Harold S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

I want to thank you for your comments regarding your most recent visit to the hotel. It is true that I was charging the group for the rooms that were booked PER THE CONTRACT. But you decided to break your legally bound contract. You have been refunded the money, but you failed to mention that in this posting. Farragut High School out of Knoxville Tennessee will no longer be welcomed at this property.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here on May 23 & 24 for our daughter's wedding. The room was very nice & the breakfast buffet was delicious. The staff was very helpful when we asked for taxi information. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had my first triathlon last year, and it was hosted within Lebanon State Park. I had Hilton Honors CC from Amex, and used points to stay at this property last year, with great enjoyment.

So it was a no-brainer on where I was going to stay this year for the race.

I'm really quite shocked at how nice this hotel is, and how pleasant ALL of the staff have been on both trips, given it's location. Not that the location is bad by ANY stretch, but you wouldn't expect to get the level of service you get here, being in the middle of nowhere.

There is an outback steakhouse, as well as a chilis less than .25 miles from the hotel and I believe I saw a Target behind the Chilis.

It's right along side of the highway, and on this trip, I was overlooking the highway and the noise (I'm a light sleeper) never bothered me a single time.

The free continental breakfast was certainly by far one of the best, within this properties price-range.

I will not hesitate to stay at this hotel each and every year I attend this particular race.

Highly recommend!

Room Tip: I would ask for a top floor, between elevator and stairwell, overlooking the parking lot as the opti...
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Everything was excellent at this hotel which is about 5 years old. The only complaint was that the
exhaust fan in the bathroom did not operate. We had two rooms and both exhaust fans were inoperable. Other than that it is a great hotel with a great location right off the interstate. No restaurant is on site.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I am a Diamond member so I stay at a lot of Hilton Hotels. This one has the poorest location of any at which I have stayed. The first room I was given was on the I-40 side of the hotel. One entire side of the hotel is parallel to I-40! I asked for another room, and was given one even closer the the Interstate. The person at the desk apologized and after some working on the computer re-arranged for me to have one on the backside of the hotel. The person at the desk was clearly stressed. I am sure the reason was that if the hotel was full for the night, then 50% of the guests were going to be unhappy.

The property was well maintained and clean, just the location kills it.

Room Tip: Get a room on the side away from I-40, or find some where else to stay