“Nice Enough”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
“Nice Enough”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I have stayed here on several trips to Nashville. It is very clean and easy to get to from the interstate. The rates are much better than those in Nashville. If you are looking for a clean place to stay on business this is the spot.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have found that all my stays with the Hampton have been very relaxing. Once checked in I can relax and enjoy my time there. The facility is clean, well-staffed the facilities are up-to-date and I have everything I need to enjoy my visit.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Media, PA, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Another excellent experience at the Hampton Inn. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Rooms was clean and quiet. Very easy access to the Interstate. We drove to downtown Roanoke for dinner at Lucky. Worth the short drive - great food.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Washington, D.C., United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

For a trip from the East Coast (i.e. Washington DC area) out West along I-40 this is an ideal place to stop. The hotel is very convenient off the highway, and I found it absolutely lovely to stay in. The staff checked me in promptly and pointed out the amenities available. I will say that the breakfast was satisfactory, but on the whole utilitarian. I would plan on staying here again if making the trip.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon early August with my wife and kids. I booked a King bed suite and it was very nice, clean. You can smell the freshness of the linings once you enter the room. The breakfast and coffee were great. Front desk staff were nice and friendly. Thanks for your hamptonality.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Adnanfay
Pine Bluff, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

You will waste your money and time at this hotel - find another! Reserving rooms ahead of your trip are not honored; bed linens look as though they had been used but not washed; beds made poorly; walls very thin permitting a great deal of noise; staff seemed uninterested.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Kristi A
Harold S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and apologize for the poor impression we have made. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing.

Harold L. Scott
Wanaque, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I travel between the NYC area and Dallas with some regularity. For my return trip from Dallas I have found this hotel to be ideally sited for me. As such I try to book it for those trips. It is a quiet place to end a day of driving. The pool and exercise room are good. The local food options are okay, not great. For my purposes, this is a great hotel for sleeping comfortably before beginning the next day of driving.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family