“dinner”

Cuisines: American
Indianapolis, Indiana
“dinner”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The Outback Steakhouse was down the hill from our hotel. We stayed at the Hampton Inn. So we walked there. Very convient.
Dinner was great. My steak could have been more done but I Ouwas able to eat it. We also got 1/2 price appetizers.Our server was eager to please.

Visited March 2014

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good Steaks”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We were staying at the Hampton Inn a short walk away. After a long drive from Washington DC we were hungry and pleased to see a restaurant so close. We aren't fans of chains, and had eaten at an Outback maybe twice, but the food at this Outback really hit the spot.

Our food was; filets one a 6oz the other a 9oz, included with the steaks were soup or salad, bread and a side dish. Both the filets were were well seasoned and cooked exactly as ordered and were delicious. We each had a glass of a decent shiraz. The service was quick and efficient. Our bill, with a 20% tip, was only $75, a really good value

• Visited December 2013
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Not very clean”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I ate dinner with my wife & 2 of my children wed 11/20/13.Our cloth napkins smelled like bathroom hand soap. ( Very unpleasant odor). They brought out new napkins , same horrible smell.My caesar salad had no taste but SALT. My 2nd glass of unsweet tea was sweet tea. I have eaten at several Outback restarants. I was very disappoointed in this location. I will not be coming back again.

• Visited November 2013
Michigan
“It's a chain, but it's a great chain”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Came in by myself after long grueling business travel day. Warm welcome at the door. Went to bar area for peace and quiet. Took a quiet booth. Immediately a young family with 2 noisy toddlers came in and were seated in the very next booth. The entire restaurant was empty so this had to be for the convenience of the staff. I fail to understand why children are seated in bars. Nothing against families but not everybody wants to enjoy your little chattering darlings. Having said that...I gestured to the bartender I wanted to move, she smiled and nodded and briskly came over and I moved across the room. Service was great, really nice young blonde bartender, efficient and charming. Had the petite filet with shrimp for 15.99 was great. Added a salad for $3 and mushrooms for another $3. Great Washington state cab 14 hands priced well. Only weak point was salad.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Blooming Onion Good”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Restaurant was not real crowed and the service was great! The blooming onion dish was very good as was the dinner salad.

Visited September 2013