“Under renovation”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Atlanta, Georgia
“Under renovation”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The smell of fresh paint lingers down the hall. This Comfort Suites has a friendly front desk staff and the rooms are spacious. However, I felt this hotel is a little overpriced while under renovation. I would stay here again if I had the chance, but I would shop around the area for a better value.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
manager_tn316, Manager at Comfort Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
We definetly appreciate feedback from our valued guest. We have indeed been making some upgrades to our property and have made every effort to do this without affecting any of our guest.
We do hope when you are back in our area you give us another chance and come see our new look we will have.

Melissa Parker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Florence, Alabama
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is a follow up review from a previous review last year. It is amazing to me how this Comfort Suites consistently beats high end chains with there great service. I have a better nights rest than when I stay at chains like Marriott and Hilton. I stay here several nights a week every month and they always get my bill correct which is a special government rate and tends to always trip up the other chains. I have been staying here consistently for the last two years and the staff is always outstanding and the room is clean every time. An added benefit is the great restaurant that is next door. I just wish I could move the hotel with me when I travel. Never any drama when I stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side away from the interstate are the quietest.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ricky768
manager_tn316, Manager at Comfort Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Ricky,

On behave of myself and the entire staff, we want to say thank you for the kind words about your stay with us. It is always so encouraging to us when our guest let us know about the service they receive while staying with us. With several other options for lodging in our area let me say we really appreciate you choosing our Comfort Suites. We look forward to serving your lodging needs for each visit to our area.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I would like to start by saying we have stayed at this Comfort Suites 6 times in the past 4 years and we are always excited to see the same friendly staff. It is nice walk in and the friendly staff recognizes you. I think Melissa Parker the manager has been there from day 1.
We were very suprised to see the new look they have in the lobby and breakfast area. Love the new dark wood and elegent look.
Our understanding is all the rooms are being completly redone-they are great already and SUPER CLEAN!!!!!
The breakfast is awesome-a big selection of hot food and fresh fruit. We slept late and almost missed it but the nice lady attending it was kind enough to wait before shutting it down.
Have to say the FRESH BAKED COOKIES are one of our favorite and nice touch to be offered bottled water and popcorn at check in.
Kudo's to Melissa and staff for running a great hotel and taking great care of us. We look forward to our next visit and cant wait to see the hotel when all the renovations are complete.
Almost forgot to mention- they have a salt water pool and spa this is one of the best things, it leaves your skin so soft and no chlorine smell lingering in the area. (GREAT UPGRADE)
You will not be disappointed in choosing this Comfort Suites.

Room Tip: Second or Third floor as the first floor can abe a little noisey in the mornings and evenings with p...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
manager_tn316, General Manager at Comfort Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for a great review of your recent stay with us. Seeing familiar faces when checking in is always nice. I, myself have actually been here almost 13 years the hotel had just opened for business when I moved here, there are several employees that have been here for several years.
I am so glad you enjoyed the new salt water indoor pool and hot tub, we have had a lot of compliments on them since we recently changed over.
We look forward to your return, you will be able to experience all of our upgrades and our new look.
Thanks for being loyal guest to the Comfort Suites in Lebanon.

Willington
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Obviously paying a little more gets you a LOT more when you are on the road. This hotel was totally top notch. Immaculately clean with super people working there. They had a nice fire in a fireplace when we checked in. The room was spotless and very comfortable. Obviously recent updating as the plastic was still on the lamp shades LOL The layout of the room was a little strange but very comfortable. The bedding was very nice and the pillows were great. Two soft and two hard. The breakfast was awesome. with many choices including the eggs, sausage, waffles, biscuits and gravy and all of the usual cold items. The coffee was great! Not a single bad thing to say about this hotel. a great choice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
With several options for lodging in our area I would like to say thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites. It is always nice to have our guest let us know about their stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again. We are excited about our new look and the many upgrades we are doing.

Harriman, Tennessee
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We called ahead to see if we could check in early. Melissa said that it would be no problem. We arrived around 10:30 on a Friday morning. We checked in quickly. Melissa was helpful and asked if we'd like to upgrade our room for just $4 more than what we had booked on line. We did do that. The hotel was in the middle of a renovation and I was a little worried that there might be a lot of noise from the renovation but that was not a problem at all.
One of the reviews indicated that when you checked in the staff gave you fresh baked cookies. I asked about them because chocolate chip cookies are my weakness. Well, I was disappointed to learn that they didn't have cookies but was elated to know that they had chocolate covered strawberries. However, the strawberries wouldn't be in until later in the day. Melissa & Elizabeth were kind enough to put a few back for us!
Our room was fresh & clean. We were far enough from the elevator so that we didn't hear elevator noise through the night but the side of the hotel that we were on we could hear street noise throughout the night.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Comfort Suites again but would ask for a room on the other side of the building.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the backside of the hotel so that hopefully you aren't able to hear street nois...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
manager_tn316, Manager at Comfort Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Kim,
I am so glad you enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries, Elizabeth made them for Valentines day as a special treat for our guest checking in. Thank you for taking the time to do a review and so glad you enjoyed your stay. I do hope you will be coming back to see us again in the future. We are excited about the upgrades and new look that we are doing and can't wait for your guest to see our new lobby, new rooms and many extra's that we are doing. We plan to have most everything completed by early summer.
Once again thank you and hope to see you again.

Richmond
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I am extremely impressed with how big the rooms are. I love that it has a refrigerator and microwave in every suite. Very clean. It is convenient to the interstate. O'charleys in the parking lot was an added bonus. I would highly recommend this hotel. Very nice staff. There is construction going on but It seemed out of the way and hardly noticeable. I am very happy about our stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2014
ASL2GIRLGS,

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are looking forward to completing our renovations which will be early spring. We hope you will be back to see us again in the future.

Marysville, Ohio
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have been at this location for 2 1/2 months (with another 3 to go) due to a project in the area, and of all the Lebanon hotels this is probably the best. ...but I am far from enamored with this hotel.
Housekeeping does a reasonable job, linens nice and crisp, adequate television channels (flat screens), etc.
Breakfast is nothing to write home about. Same every day...lukewarm eggs and sausage patties, hardboiled eggs, bland sausage gravy, and one of those infernal waffle machines.
Pool area is normally deserted and the hot tub is clean and hot. O'Charlies next door, a shop and rob a short walk, everything else is a drive across I40.
Still, I can't get too excited about this place. Just not a friendly place . Considering the months I have been here and the 100's of times I have walked past counter he desk personnel you would think the staff would be at least somewhat friendly. That rarely happens. In fact, when the internet was down (and my aircard bit the dust the same day) the manager was snippy about it to say the least. desck staff always seems like they are rushing you along.
If there was a better option here in Lebanon I would switch....and perhaps I will after the holidays, it's not that it's bad, it's just....well....sterile....especially for a lodger in the midst of a 6 month stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank bomar76
manager_tn316, Manager at Comfort Suites Lebanon, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
OH NO!!! I am so sorry that we have let you down. We do appreciate you staying with us and also for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is not our practice to not give our guest the service they so well deserve.
As the manager I am sorry that I was snippy with your about the internet being down...YES I may have came across like that but truely that is not my nature. I was doing everything I could to get it resolved and felt like I was getting nowhere (SORRY).
We do hope that you contiue your stay with us while you are in the Lebanon area working. Please feel free to speak with me directly if there is anything that you should need during your stay.