“Solid Stay”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Solid Stay”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Booked this hotel as everything in Nashville was $130+ a night. Im unsure if its a new hotel or a older one redone. Check in was smooth. The parking lot is on the small side. My room was also on the smaller side but plenty of room for me. Bathroom was clean, but they must of just done some water testing as when i turned it on, it shot air out and then a blast of water. Shower was good, could of been hotter. Bed was very comfy as were the pillows. WiFi worked well. I never watched the TV. It also had a mini fridge. Its right near a McDonalds Wendys Shell and Mapco. Easy on/off the highway. Check out was smooth. Breakfast had eggs and sausage plus biscuits and gravy among other items. Id stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
petescloseout, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lebanon / Nashville, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thanks for your review. Hope to see you soon.

GM- Sleep Inn Lebanon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
L'Anse, MI
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were on a bus tour, our experience from arrival to check out was very good. The sales manager went over and above being helpful. She drove me to a drugstore for one of our tour guests. All staff were pleasant continental breakfast was standard and the hotel was very clean. Comfortable bed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
petescloseout, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lebanon / Nashville, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thanks for taking time to review our hotel. Hope to see you soon.

GM- Sleep Inn Lebanon
Upper Michigan
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were on a bus tour and this is the hotel they picked. It is about 20 minutes out of Nashville. It's an ok hotel especially if you aren't going to be in the room too much. It was clean and the staff was friendly. We were in Nashville during the day, not getting back to our room until about 8:30. There is a Wendy's within a short walk and also a Sonic and a few gas stations. I wish there had been a Walgreen or similar store. The breakfast room was kept tidy and the food was always refilled promptly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
petescloseout, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lebanon / Nashville, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thanks for review. Hope to see you soon.

GM- Sleep Inn
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and well maintained with modern features throughout. I thought it was about 2 years old but they told me it was built in 2009. What I like about Hampton's is you pretty much know your going to get a clean room with a comfortable bed and a good breakfast. This one was no exception. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area and dining choices. The hotel is located right off interstate 40 West about 20 miles from Nashville. Our room facing the hwy and there was some noise from that but not enough to bother us .

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for review. Hope to see you soon.

GM- Sleep Inn
Lebanon, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 June 2014

EZ access off Hwy 109 north of I-40, but quiet for a good night's sleep. Comfortable beds, and a repeat visit for us. We used to stay at the La Quinta but this has become our go-to location. They do charge a 1 time pet fee of $25 which is a bit steep. Our dog sleeps in her own bed. The 3rd floor room is acessed via the elevator, but the staircase is good for the 2nd floor rooms.

Room Tip: All are good from our various stays
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
petescloseout, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lebanon / Nashville, responded to this review, 9 June 2014

Property CHI
GM
Sleep Inn Suites
615-449-7005
Portland, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I wanted to spend a night out for my birthday, and I chose this hotel based on its good reviews. Well, this property has earned its high marks by providing clean, well-appointed rooms and top notch customer service.
My first room, # 126, was perfectly cleaned, but there was a strong smoke odour lingering in the air, from the room's previous incarnation as a smoking room. This is now a 100% non smoking property, but it is nearly impossible to get the smoke funk out of a room once it's been used as a smoker friendly one. The Hvac unit I think was the culprit.
I laid down to take a nap at in the early evening, but my sleep was disrupted by thudding, thumping and stomping noises from the room above me. I am an extremely light sleeper and easily bothered by noise, so I knew I would not get any sleep unless I got earplugs or moved to a different room.
I headed to the front desk to see if I could obtain some earplugs, and the very nice lady offered to move me to a top floor room.
My next room, #322 was even better-fresher, made up a bit more carefully and above all, quiet. This room faces a wooded area, so you have a nice calming view of trees, with the city just beyond.
Check in was a cinch- I don't own a credit card, so to avoid exorbitant debit card charges, I went to the free Thorntons cashpoint just a few blocks away to get cash for my room. Very convenient.
Best part is, there was only a hold of $7 on my debit card.
All the staff I encountered were friendly, especially the owners, who really seem to care about the property and their guests.
Folks like that make me proud to be in the hospitality business :)
5 stars.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor with an even number to get a quiet room with a wooded view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Nadira880

Property CHI
GM
Sleep Inn Suites
615-449-7005
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The hotel was up to date. The breakfast was satisfactory. Biggest complaint was the cleanliness. The stairwells were dirty and outside around the entrance doors was dirty. In the room the carpet between the night stand and the bed needed cleaning. The bath rooms really needed a lot more attention. In general this hotel needs a lot more attention to the cleanliness.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Pete P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lebanon / Nashville, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel.

GM-Sleep Inn Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Comfort Suites Lebanon
Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon
La Quinta Inns & Suites Lebanon
WoodSpring Suites Lebanon
Quality Inn & Suites Mount Juliet

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Lebanon / Nashville? Share your experiences!