I've had good luck with Holiday Inn Express before, and the luck continues. I got the room for $89, and was offered a massage for free by a professional in the lobby with one of those massage chairs. He lives on the tips. I didn't take him up on it, but I was tempted. The room looked brand new. Two huge beds with four pillows apiece and the nice bedding that upscale hotels offer. A flatscreen TV, a bath with a granite-looking counter and shower walls, a fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. Free fresh-baked chocolate cookies at night. And coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and oatmeal available 24/7. The breakfast was super: eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, as well as the usual breads, cereals, and juices. Free USA today also. The location is right off I-40, 30 minutes east of the Nashville airport, and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. (note: the one review that mentioned outside entrances must have been talking about the hotel directly next door to Holiday Inn. The Holiday Inn has interior hallways.) There is also an outlet mall within a mile, across the interstate. Not huge, but some good stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon,TN! Enjoy a comfortable stay along with our famous 'Southern hospitality' at Lebanon's newest and finest hotel - located just 22 miles from the Nashville International Airport (BNA) - providing easy access to many of Nashville's best attractions. With the Nashville metropolitan area just a half-hour from our Lebanon hotel - business travelers find it easy getting to and from their meetings. Local Tennessee businesses near our hotel in Lebanon include Cracker Barrel's corporate headquarters - the James E. Ward Agricultural Center and Cumberland University. Located just outside of Nashville - our Lebanon hotel offers convenient access to many of eastern Tennessee's best attractions - such as the Grand Ole Opry - the Country Music Hall of Fame and LP Field - home of the Tennessee Titans. Another popular Nashville attraction is the Nashville Super Speedway - which hosts a number of NASCAR and other motor sport races throughout the year. Known as one of the best places in America to shop for antiques - Lebanon offers shoppers a variety of antique stores. If you're looking for a more modern shopping experience - the Prime Outlets of Lebanon Mall are just seconds from our hotel. With a convenient location and access to many Nashville businesses and attractions - the Holiday Inn Express Lebanon is the ideal place to stay during your next trip to Tennessee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Lebanon
- Holiday Inn Lebanon
- Lebanon Holiday Inn