“Quick, easy & Delicious”
Review of Stroud's Barbeque

Stroud's Barbeque
Ranked #30 of 134 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 December 2011

As a tourist to the Nashville area I have been looking for some good BBQ places during my stays. This was recommended to me. The pricing is great and they have a small dine-in area. I noticed that some other local BBQ joints don't allow dining in which is not cool for me being a tourist. The food was great and the BBQ sauce was pretty good too! The cashier was super friendly and my food came out lightning quick! Excited about going back. They also have a drive thru.

Reviewed 10 November 2010

My family loves to go to Stroud's. Our favorite meal is also a great deal - the family pack for $9.99! Includes 6 buns, 1 pound pork or turkey bbq, fresh fries, and 1/2 gallon of tea!!! This deal feeds our family of 5 with leftovers!! And the bbq is so good, not to mention the sweet tea!!