Travel Inn
US$101
US$97
Travelocity
Excellent 5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2010

Smelly, the carpet was dirty, the bathroom tiles were loose enough to come up, the toliet leaked and soaked the floor. If it had not been so late and we had not been on the road for 14 hours, we'd have demanded our money back! Thinking of staying here? Keep going!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gypsywych
Reviewed 8 July 2009

I'd never been to a Days Inn before, so I didn't know what to expect. Actually, I was expecting it to be one step up from a Motel 6, based on the listed ammenities. The hotel was located in what looked to be a decent area with other motel/hotels and restaurants close by. Though the bathroom area had been recently renovated with granite countertops and new fixtures, the room looked older with cracked walls and missing floor molding in a few places...nothing to loose sleep over. While the carpet was a bit dirty (white socks weren't white anymore), it was nothing compared to two downers in my book: a tub that backed up big time and the air being extremely musty (the air conditioner worked, but did not help with the air quality). If these two problems were fixed, I'd consider giving this motel a better review.

Even with the tub and poor air, the breakfast was alright and the price was fine. I would not recommend this property to those who prefer a good quality room. I may stay here again if in a pinch for money or couldn't find a better deal.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jennifer65
A TripAdvisor Member
Marks, MS
Reviewed 28 November 2005

We stopped Thanksging night 2005 at the Days Inn in Lebanon TN. It looked OK from the outside. The desk clerk was nice and friendly. When we got our things inside the room we began to notice different problems in our 2nd floor room. The floor had definite weak spots and some of the plug ins were of the on and off sort of mind. We were tired and didn't ask for another room so I can't say they wouldn't give it to us. It is in my opinion structurally unsafe and I didn't rest alot. The staff at night was nice and the morning clerk was as well. I wouldn't reccomend this spot however.

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member