My husband and I came to Inishbofin a couple of years ago on our search for the perfect wedding location - and we stopped searching once we met with Kathleen and the staff at Inishbofin House Hotel! We wanted our wedding guests to have a different wedding experience, we wanted them to have a little holiday, relax, enjoy the heavenly surroundings and most of all take special memories away from our wedding - Inishbofin House Hotel did this for us and so much more. From our very first meeting with Kathleen and the staff to when we said goodbye to them after our wedding, they made our and our guests stay wonderful. All of the rooms, the bar and the restaurant were so clean, comfortable and warm. The staff provided amazing support on the day of our wedding, even acting as taxi for the wedding party as we travelled around the island for pictures! Our wedding guests still talk about their experiences at the hotel; the friendliness of the staff, the wonderful food and overall good quality and value. The location of the hotel itself is excellent, a short walk from the pier and very close to the church, so close in fact that I walked to the church with my dad - very special. The island itself has the most spectacular views; the locals are very friendly and very proud that people choose the island for their wedding location. We can’t wait to go back to the hotel and catch up with everyone – it’s like home away from home for us. We would highly recommend Inishbofin House Hotel, both as a fantastic wedding location and holiday destination. Linda & John.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inishbofin, the enchanted Island, is set in the wild splendour of Connemara, amid the magical beauty of sea, lake and mountains, located off the beautiful Galway and Mayo coastline in the west of Ireland. An oasis of modern luxury, with a warm island welcome, Inishbofin House Hotel is far removed from the daily distractions of the mainland. The hotel is guaranteed to provide a warm island welcome. Inishbofin House Hotel provides the perfect island getaway for families looking to rediscover nature or couples looking for a romantic break away from it all. With beautiful beaches, walks and cycling paths, an array of birds and other wildlife, the Island and Inishbofin House Hotel has something for everyone. All 34 en-suite rooms are fitted with contemporary furnishings designed in keeping with the beautiful island setting. Sea view rooms offer stunning views of rugged mountains and blue Atlantic waters. All rooms have luxurious beds complete with goose down duvets and pillows. Relax the afternoons away in our stylish Pier bar surrounded by spectacular harbour views. Enjoy casual informal dining with a selection of dishes from our bar food menu to suit everyone. Enjoy live traditional music with local musicians. Our restaurant menu is inspired by the sea and carries a range of dishes to reflect the days catch and the changing seasons. Our wine list caters for every palate with a thoughtful selection of new and old world wines to suit everyone. The Hotel Spa is the ideal place to relax after a day out exploring the island. The Marine Spa has six treatment rooms and a relaxation room. Many treatments are on offer ranging from massages to seaweed baths. VOYA products are used, which is an organic beauty range designed to delight and purify the body. The VOYA seaweed bath is a popular choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Inishbofin House Hotel & Marine Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inishbofin House Hotel And Marine Spa
- Inishbofin House Hotel & Marine Inishbofin
- Inishbofin Hotel Marine