“All that one needs”

and 1 more site!
Sunnymeade Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 8 Renvyle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We were on a whistle stop tour of the West and booked to stay with Joe and Rose as the location suited.We found them to be a very friendly ,helpful and above all welcoming couple.Their bungalow ,with it's stunning views offered a home from home feeling and our accommodation was a very comfortable en suite double room. All we required was supplied in abundance and breakfast was superb and sustained us for a large part of a day travelling.I would have no hesitation in returning here.Excellent value as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
kipper53, Owner at Sunnymeade Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank you Nuala & Sean Thank you for taking the time to write this review . We really enjoyed your company Hope you have your plan in place for next year,lovely meeting you both .

Reviewed 19 August 2013

A thoughtfully well designed 2 bedroom apartment in a very well run B&B. Fantastic views, we so enjoyed sitting on the rocking chairs on the terrace looking at the splendid seaviews and the Connemara ponies whilst eating the complimentary brownies and a cup of tea on our arrival. Very well appointed unit with everything imaginable available. Breakfast although not included in the tariff was good too.

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom unit is an excellent option for a family or group.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Lovely B & B, I stayed here for one night with my Mum. We shared a twin room, which turned out to have the best view I have ever had on an Irish trip away. The breakfast was fresh and well cooked, and the owners were friendly and helpful...I would like to return here as it was so nice and Renvyle was really lovely with the beach and the pubs and restaurants in walking distance. And all for only €58, which was part of the reason I chose this place over other local places as this time around I was on a budget. Thanks to the owners for a lovely mini break!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Very friendly staff, nice and quiet accomodation, wonderfull nature environment

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2011

We found this to be one of the best B&Bs we stayed at on our 2 & 1/2 week trip to Ireland. Rose and Joe were very hospitable and went way above and beyond what was expected. I became ill the day that we were going to be staying at Sunnymeade. By that evening I couldn't even get out of bed. The next day I was feeling no better, and we had to end our biking trip a few days early. Joe drove my husband to the bus station, so he could get to Galway to pick up our rental car early. Rose was so sweet and checked on me throughout the day, bringing me food and stuff to drink. They also allowed us to stay another night, fed us both dinner, and offered my husband beer. Rose and Joe treated us like family while we were in their home. Our room was very nice and clean. The location is absolutely beautiful, and the view from our room was the best of any B&B we stayed at. We will definitely stay here again! Thank you Rose and Joe!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1WorldTravelers
Reviewed 25 April 2011

We stayed in this B&B for 2 nights and it was one of the best we have stayed in.The views from the rooms are spectular.Hostess Rose gave us so much information about places to visit and things to do in the area.The breakfasts were fantastic and any amount of Free tea, coffee and homemade brownies. All in all we thought it was great value for money.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gert5
Reviewed 25 February 2011

The b and b was clean and comfortable. It had a good list of activies and map of the area. However I did not find it good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank CorkRoger
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renvyle
Carna Bay Hotel
Screebe House
Screebe House
#1 of 1 in Rosmuck
Ard Eoinin Spiddal Bed and Breakfast

Been to Sunnymeade Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!