“The perfect place to unwind”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from sitting room
Front View of Cill Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
alanjcorr
County Dublin, Ireland
“The perfect place to unwind”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I arrived to a great welcome, Geraldine greeted us with open arms and explained nearly every attraction there was within 50 miles, the views were stunning, with sum all day. Although it was cold the cottage was perfect, warm and cosy. It was so good we booked for a few more short breaks in the near future.
Alan

23 Mar 2017
Thanks Alan for your lovely comments, it was a pleasure having you stay and I look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.
bbyrne201...
Ratoath, Meath, Ireland
“Cill Cottage.... Brilliant, Amazing, Stunning”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I arrived at Cill Cottage on Sunday afternoon and the first words I said to Geraldine when I got out of the car was that I had died and gone to Heaven..... because Cill Cottage is Heaven.

When I went into the cottage there was a fire blazing and the house was lovely and warm and cosy.

The cottage is a beautiful property and the views from every room are stunning. Every possible need is catered for in the cottage and from the time I arrived I found the whole experience to be exceptional. The internet in the cottage is excellent and very fast.

I went on beautiful drives and amazing walks on the wonderful beaches nearby.

The entry to the property is via electric gates and this only made me feel even more comfortable and safe.

I was travelling solo and Geraldine checked in with me a couple of times to check I was okay, which I found very comforting. She is most definitely the "hostess with the mostest" and I am so looking forward to going back to Cill Cottage later in the year.

I would highly recommend Cill Cottage to anyone and could guarantee there would be no disappointment.

Bernadette Woods

17 Mar 2017
Thanks Bernadette for your beautiful comments. I really enjoyed having you stay at Cill Cottage and I am so delighted that you really had a great time here. I look forward to seeing you again sometime later in the year.
Sean Q
“Cill Cottage Innishnee”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We have stayed at Cill Cottage many times and it never disappoints. Connemara and the West Coast of Ireland is beautiful and Cill Cottage Innishnee is the perfect base to explore from. The cottage is beautiful finished and has the most amazing views from every window. From endless walking to just sitting taking in the view on a stormy day there is no where better. Geraldine is a wonderful host who will go out of her way to help. The perfect sanctuary to ensure you will always return home rejuvenated and relaxed.

16 Mar 2017
Thanks Sean. Hopefully see you back here again soon.
Anthony M
Ballymoney, United Kingdom
“Beautiful cottage, beautiful countryside, beautiful people!”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in July 2016

We have stayed on Inishnee every summer for the last five years. It is a stunning location and the Cill Cottage is beautiful. Geraldine is a most gracious host and can't do enough to make our visits perfect. The standard of the cottage is exceptional. Please give it a try. Can't wait to get back asap.

8 Mar 2017
Thanks Anthony for your lovely comments. It is always my pleasure to welcome you both back here. I am delighted that you truly enjoy the cottage and the area in general. See you in July.
SadieMcca
“The only place I will ever stay in Connemara!”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016

I have been visiting Connemara for over 10 years and am so lucky to have found Cill Cottage all those years ago! It is by far the best accommodation available in the area in my experience and the location is so stunningly beautiful that you will never go anywhere else...nothing can compare to the views from all the beautiful picture windows in Cill Cottage! From every window, from every angle, at all times of the day...utter perfection! The cottage is so comfortable and has everything you could possibly need for your stay - it is spotlessly clean and has a lovely open fire and only recently has been completely redecorated and refurbished even tho it was already perfect!!! Geraldine, the owner, is a fantastic host and so helpful...she just wants her guests to have the best possible experience, and they do! I cannot recommend Cill Cottage enough...it has taken me a long time to write a review as I kind of want to keep this wonderful spot to myself!!

7 Mar 2017
Thanks Sadie for your lovely comments. It's always great having you back at Cill Cottage. Staying with me several times each year for 10 years IS a long time to be coming to Connemara. I know you both love it here. See you in October. Thank you.
aoghancla...
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfection”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in June 2016

Quite simply the happiest place we have ever stayed in. The peace and stillness soothes the soul. We spent many happy evenings grilling freshly caught mackerel and eating it with Geraldine's freshly baked brown bread. The luxurious simplicity of Cill Cottage nestles you in a cocoon of warmth echoed by the fabulous Geraldine who is available to help with every request and need. We have booked again for this year.

7 Mar 2017
Thanks so much for your lovely comments. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Cill Cottage. See you again in the summer.
Joe M
“The Wild Atlantic Ways Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Cill Cottage is the perfect break in luxurious surroundings for a wild or relaxing trip on the famous Wild Atlantic Way, Roundstone Village is a stones throw away with bustling bars and restaurants, with Dogs bay and Gurteen beaches minutes away, this luxury cottage is the ultimate in comfort and Irish hospitality, the place is absolutely spotless!!! And the sunsets and sunrises are breathtaking! Just book it! Yo will not be disappointed! And the owner Geraldine is the nicest accommodating woman imaginable, 10/10 all day long! Cill Cottage....what a place! Cannot wait to go back!
Joe & Alison x

2 Mar 2017
Thanks Joe very much for your lovely comments. I am so happy you both had a great time here. It was my pleasure to make sure that your stay was perfect !! I look forward to seeing you both again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing