All reviews manager ken great place to stay extended stay hotel manager clean rooms awesome hotel other hotels in the area great customer service new carpet flat screen safe parking great price laundry room free breakfast would definitely stay here again dogs cleanliness
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Ken Patel owns several properties within the metro area, He is certifiably nuts. He advertises in American Travel coupons (red paper book) for various amounts. When you arrive and present a coupon. He tries to negotiate a different rate due to the following excuses: There is a special event (Really? Lenoir City, TN, not during football season), upcharge your card (8 % charge for using a card), extra charge for downstairs etc., Always an excuse to steal from customers. The property is filthy with trash, cigarette butts, bedbugs, roaches and what appeared to be potential drug dealers congregating in and out of a particular room. The breakfast is usually three day old bear claws or, what I think were cini-buns and coffee similar to dark water. We have stayed there twice only out of desperation. The last stay we demanded a refund because the hot water was out in fifteen minutes and was placed in a smoking room when we requested a non-smoking room. He threatened to call the local police. Wyndam did absolutely nothing .BTW - We are Gold wyndam card holders. Think twice before parking it there.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank MDUB1958
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel is in serious need of attention. Updates and proper cleaning. The first room we were given, the room was covered in mold! It was growing on the walls, ceiling and doorframe. We requested another room, this room has dirty spots on the wslls, but no mold. We took our 4 hour nap and are out of here!

Date of stay: July 2014
5  Thank Becki H
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Date of stay: February 2014
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Dirty, creepy, and obviously neglected. For the price, you don't expect much but if there is a pool, washing machine, and wi-fi advertised, you expect it. Pool covered and not working surrounded by a broken-down fence that is just plain dangerous. Washing machine older than me and dirty. Not sure about "breakfast" food, but when the manager and his wife are having a long, screaming argument in the room next door, who want to try the Froot Loops?

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
Date of stay: July 2013
8  Thank MjmSanDiego
Ken P, Owner at Knights Inn Lenoir City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am extremely sorry that your stay was unpleasant. All of the problems stated will be addressed ASAP. I take these issues very seriously and do not like it when my guests are unhappy. Once again, I apologize, sincerely, for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

This place is just nasty, I really don't have anything positive to say about it but I guess I will try.

The lady who checked us in immediately started bad mouthing Priceline and the owner. Very unprofessional. I wasn't too concerned that Priceline had placed me in a smoking room, they do that. But she seemed more upset about it than me and let me know she was doing me a favor by moving me to a nonsmoking room. She even went on the tell me some guy named Patel wouldn't do that, he would have charged me more. Who knows? If she wanted to get technical about it, I paid for a hotel with a pool, but the pool was covered, so we couldn't swim, As my mom might have said about things in her day, the floors in the rooms were filthy. They seemed wet and when I looked at the bottom of my feet as I got into the shower, I could tell they were covered with dirt from the carpet. Just gross!! Even the shower floor was wet. Yucky. The walls had spots all over them. Not sure what it was, looked like the beginning of chipping. Though the tv was the kind I use to have when I was in college, it worked ok. The lines were blurry and you could almost make out the scores of the teams on ESPN. At night, my wife wanted a snack, so I walked around to the vending area only to find the machine turned backwards and obviously not working. Seems to have been in this position for years. The breakfast was typical cont style, the chairs and tables wobbled. Noticed the syrup was purchased from Aldis. The coffee can had a Folgers emblem on it, but it tasted very watery. The only GOOD thing I can say about this place is that the bed was comfortable. The towels were seconds, it hurt to dry off with them, good to scratch my back though!

These are one of those places you just have to chalk it up to you get what you paid for.

Room tip: Wear shoes or sandals at all times when walking on the carpeted areas. Trust me on this.
Date of stay: June 2013
7  Thank Theyoung1

To begin, thank you for your response! What you have stated is not something to be looked over at all. I am going to fix those issues as soon as possible. I will also talk to my desk clerk and housekeepers about their mistakes. I am very sorry that we could not meet your expectations. I hope we can make it right next time. Thank you!