“This motel was the only one in that area that we found with a clean smelling room.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lenoir City
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

When we visit hotels we ask if they use any type of strong smelling bleach products, an atomizer, or febreeze.

Some people are allergic to all those chemicals.

We stopped at 4 different motels when we got to Lenoir City, TN. The Comfort In at 150 Interchange Park Lane was the only motel out of the four we visited that we felt comfortable to stay at.

I asked if I could see the room we were going to be able to spend the night in. I was taken to see my room. The room was clean and it did not have any chemical smells. I did not wake up any time during the night due to noises or because of chemicals causing allergy reactions.

The early morning breakfast was superb! We were able to have oranges and apples. There was a good selection of early morning breakfast foods to choose from.

The people that worked at this Motel were courteous.

Our visit at this motel was nice.

Date of arrival was 2/16/2013 -

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Elizabeth W
Comfort_Inn_TN030, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 21 February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! The staff and management at the Comfort Inn Lenoir City takes great pride in the work we do daily and the quality of the rooms that we rent to our guests every night. It is your valuable feedback that tells us what we are doing right and what can do to keep improving and I thank you for your positive review. We are extremely proud of our full, hot breakfast and we will be adding menu items to the breakfast soon!

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Lenoir City area and thanks again for taking the time to let other travelers on the road know about us on TripAdvisor!

Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dayton OH
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013 via mobile

When we got to our room about 10 pm the room was freezing as the heat was turned off. I called the desk but was told all of them were cold. It still was cold at 11 then the room was too hot even on low heat during the night. Bed was uncomfortable. Some lights weren't working. Breakfast was average and coffee terrible. Staff was friendly. Probably wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nancy H
Comfort_Inn_TN030, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 20 January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave our hotel a comment on TripAdvisor! As you can see from our previous comments from our guests our hotel exceeds most guest expectations and this is what we strive to do for each and every guest that we have. Can you please take the time to email me at gm.tn030@choicehotels.com so that I can earn the opportunity to change your mind about staying with us again?

Warm Regards,
Hotel Manager
Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

The staff was very nice and responsive. The room was very clean and comfortable. The entire property was clean, modern and very nice. The entire stay was very nice indeed. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank richjack
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor! Thanks to guests like you who take the extra time to leave us a review it allows us the opportunity to see areas where we can improve and also take pride that we are doing what we intend to do for every guest when we receive a positive review.

We look forward to seeing you again soon and I thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn Lenoir City.

Hotel Manager
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

We had exceptionally good wifi at this Comfort Inn. Manager and night clerk were probably the most personable we encountered on our two week vacation. We stayed at several Comfort Inns and this was the best! They also had a partnership with the restaurant next door for 25% on our meals! What a deal!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Patti_K60856
Chillicothe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

Great staff, very clean. We had made a reservations @ super 8 (yuck).but after changing rooms twice decided to go elsewhere. Got us in last minute. and could not have been any nicer. We will def. stay next time we are in town.

Room Tip: Bottom floor has very few rooms. so halls were less traveled. Quiet and peaceful,
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Kathy D
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

This Comfort Inn is located directly behind a Ruby Tuesday's (a plus) and right off the exit from I-75. I stayed 2 nights for business in the area. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious. It is clear that this is an older building, as the bathroom lighting is totally inadequate, only a light box above the sink. The shower area is almost totally dark. The other clue to the age of the building is the lack of electrical outlets. This could easily be improved by the addition of multiport outlet adapters. These days, it is difficult to charge all the devices we carry with us when it is necessary to unplug one thing in the room in order to plug in another device.
At checkin, Ronnie was working the desk and went out of his way to ensure that the room was the right room reserved, and that the additional night I asked for was available. The morning clerk (I apologize, I didn't catch his name) went above and beyond when my hair dryer died, leaving me with a wet head. I asked that it be replaced during the day, instead, he found an empty room and appropriated a working dryer for me, so I didn't have to face the day with a wet head.
Breakfast, not very impressive. The usual cold offerings as well as eggs, biscuits, and gravy and the standard waffle machine. The cereal is not even the best generic raisin bran I've had, no skim milk is offered. The bananas should have already been sacrificed for a good banana bread, and the yogurt was a brand I didn't recognize, but very bland.
The housekeeping is certainly good. I did not find any problems, they seem to do well keeping up with things in the hotel.
Overall, I wouldn't seek out this hotel, but if I return to Lenoir City, I would possibly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank ca_davies1
Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012 via mobile

Nice, clean and good value. Also appreciated having food options nearby. Enjoyed a refreshing swim after a long hot day of traveling.

• Stayed June 2012
#4 of 8 in Lenoir City
Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville West
Home2 Suites by Hilton Knoxville West

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!