“Clean and friendly service”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Lenoir City
Reviewed 9 February 2011

We have stayed here two summers in a row on our way to Florida. It was very clean and looked newly remodeled. We had a nice room in 2009 and when we made our reservations for 2010 we requested our room by the room # and got it! The man at the front desk we met in 2009 was the General Manager and you could tell he was very proud of the place and wanted to make our stay the best possible. I was very impressed!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank IloveAKL

Reviewed 1 November 2010

My husband and I first became aquainted with this hotel about five years ago on our first visit to the Great Smoky Mountains.

We had a very nice room the first time we stayed, and we had a very nice room on our recent stay on October 27, 2010. I noticed immediately that the rooms had been remodeled and updated since we were there five years ago.

I am very choosy about hotels, and this hotel is a very good choice!

Our room was very nice and CLEAN!

The owner, Mr. Patel, is super nice, and he went above and beyond the norm to accommodate us during our stay. He seems really concerned about this hotel and about making his guests comfortable.

Why pay for a more expensive hotel when you can get a great room at a great price right here at the Econo Lodge at Lenoir City, TN!

Our thanks to you, Mr. Patel! Keep up the good work!

My husband and I really recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GodLovesYouToo
Reviewed 17 May 2009

My husband had to be in Lenoir City on business and my youngest son and I traveled with him. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendly front desk staff.

I asked upon arriving if there were coffee pots in the rooms, and the clerk gave me one to take to the room. The coffee that they serve in the lobby is excellent. Their continental breakfast is minimal, but that didn't bother me. The owner is very friendly and accomodating.

They are also renovating rooms, but there wasn't disturbing noises coming from the renovation.

It is close (within walking distance) of restaurants and convience stores also.

If my husband has to travel to Lenior City, I will make sure that this is the place that we stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2008

The Lenoir City Econo Lodge is conveniently located near gas stations, other area lodgings and a variety of places to eat, including a Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday, and a local buffet place. The place is clean, with what seemed to be very new sheets (ours were a dark red....unusual and kind of sexy!) and soft towels. (I did, however, have a large cobweb in the corner over the bed, but there were no bugs in it ... ha, ha!!).

The manager was very upbeat and friendly, and offered to help in any way he could. When I pointed the cobweb out to him, it was taken care of. He made me a cup of tea for breakfast (I could have put it in the microwave myself, but he offered to do it for me), and the free breakfast was ok for Econo Lodge....coffee, tea, OJ, bananas, muffins and danish. He was jpleasantly curious about where we came from/why we were traveling and gave his card to folks upon checkout in case they wished to make future reservations.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 7 November 2005

Attended a wedding in Tellico Village, stayed at
Econo-Lodge for 3 nights. Chose this (on Travelocity)because of the information about the hotel and the reasonable price. What a mistake- should have stayed at the Comfort Inn or Hampton Inn for $20 more per night. When we arrived they did not have our reservation, luckily I had printed it out so they had to honor it. Room was very small and lights were so dim you had hardly any light at all. Room was dirty, M&M's on the floor around the bed and the bedding was disgusting - cigarette holes in blanket and bedspread and spots (blood and white stains) on both. They advertised coffee makers, there were none. They also advertised continental breakfast. My husband asked where it was, they said in the lobby, which was the size of a box. They said to come down and they would give us a tray to take it to the room. He went down and they had to go in the back to get our coffee and the man in the office grabbed a packaged muffin from the refrigerator. My husband said there were 2 of us so they gave him one more and asked if we wanted to have them warmed in the microwave because they had been taken from the freezer. All in all, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Spend $20 more and get a decent one.

• Stayed: November 2005