“Lovely”
Review of An Corrach Mor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spiddal
An Corrach Mor
Ranked #9 of 14 Spiddal B&B and Inns
“Lovely”
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights, occupied 2 rooms. Noreen is a wonderful host, serves a varied breakfast and the home is just lovely. Super clean. Our bathrooms were tiny but plenty of warm water. Need to drive a couple mimutes into town but there are a few restaurants and a nice shopping area with quaint shops nearby too Landscaping around the home is gorgeous. Noreen adds many charming and homey (sp?) details. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if I am ever fortunate enough to visit Ireland again.

• Stayed June 2011

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cork, Cork, Ireland
Reviewed 23 May 2012

location was perfect! at the beautiful Galway coastline, just minutes away from the city and the beach. The house was immaculate, beautifully designed and very comfortable. The full Irish breakfast included in the price kept me going for two days! The Lady was a very helpful and friendly! Free Wifi, Free parking! What else can you ask for? Would definitely go back again!

Room Tip: my room was the first on the left! Perfect in any possible way!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
sunshine coast, queensland
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I felt very much at home staying at An Corrach Mor at the end of my trip. The room was comfortable and cosy, and Noreen looked after me so very well. It is nice to be in a peaceful quiet location with easy parking and no street noise, but an easy drive away from everything. I think i had the comfiest bed in galway! I would definately be happy to stay there again and to recommend to all my friends.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Mehera S
Reviewed 26 September 2011

This was my 3rd stay at An Corrach Mor and I cant praise the place and its proprietor Noreen highly enough. From the minute you arrive to the minute you leave nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast is great and certainly sets you up for the day. Well positioned for Galway and the Connemara Coast. I have recommended this accommodation to numerous friends over the last few years and all have thoroughly enjoyed their stays. Ill be back next year when over in Ireland without a doubt. If your in this neck on the woods definitely worth a stay.

• Stayed September 2011
Bellaire, Texas, USA
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I stayed at An Corrach Mór in late July 2011 and had a great experience. Noreen, the proprietor, runs a top notch B&B and is a lovely person. She made me feel right at home and provided me with valuable information about local restaurants, pubs and ferry access to the Aran Islands out of Rossaveal. I even got to practice my Irish with a native speaker! The bedroom was spacious and the breakfast was a wonderful feast! I highly recommend this B&B, especially if you are traveling around Connemara or will be visiting the Aran Islands or nearby Galway.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Markham, Canada
Reviewed 31 July 2011

An Corrach Mor is at the end of a quiet laneway, off the main road between Galway and Spiddal. Noreen, the proprietor, was very friendly, very helpful, went above and beyond the call of duty. The room was clean, and breakfast was excellent.
The only thing I would suggest is that this B&B should be more clearly signposted from both sides of the main route, as it is easy to miss the laneway...and it would be a shame to miss this place.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Portland, OR
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My family had a wonderful two day stay at this lovely B and B. Noreen, the owner, is helpful and provides everything you could want during your visit. The town of Spiddal is close by with a beach, restaurants, pubs, and a craft village. We drove 20 minutes and took the ferry over to the Aran Islands to bike for the day. Loads of fun! We can highly recommend this guest house for your stay on the Irish coast near Galway.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family