“Perfect per friendly beach mobile home”
other travellers have booked this property
Evening View from the Decking.
The Milky Way taken from Drom Mar 17. Brandon Bay Mar 17.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Evening View from the Decking.
The Milky Way taken from Drom Mar 17.
Brandon Bay Mar 17.
Tide in.
Dingle Festival
Dingle Harbour
A home
View from Annascaul road across Tralee Bay.
One End of 10 mile Fermoyle Beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
joannamci...
Kinvara, Ireland
“Perfect per friendly beach mobile home”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The mobile home is located at the edge of the sands - making it a perfect base for beach activities.

18 Jan 2018
Thank you Joanna, glad you enjoyed your short break..come again soon!
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

8 Oct 2017
Great review Julia, lovely to have you both back again.Au revoir!
549Matt
Boston, Massachusetts
“Tranquil getaway”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The setting is idyllic. Better than the photos. Steps from the beach with stunning mountain views, this location is worlds from bustling Dingle. The home is functional and comfortable; not fancy. We appreciated the laundry and great communication from the owner. For the price, it's hard to beat.

23 Aug 2017
Thank you Matt - very much appreciated - come back for longer next time!!
Ciara_Ni...
Dublin, Ireland
“Great holiday location”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I loved the location of this mobile home, right next to a long quiet beach perfect for walks for energetic dogs. We had a great time here. My daughter loved going for walks in the morning and evening. The mobile home was spacious for the four of us, clean and well stocked with games and dvds to keep us entertained at night. Immediate responses from Geraldine when we needed to get in touch to find our way.Thanks Geraldine.

Your age range 35-49
24 Aug 2017
A great review Ciara, thank you so much. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay - it's certainly a wonderful place and I love to feel that others can have the same relaxing experiences that I do when I'm there, which is sadly not often enough!!
LoisRAust...
Australia
“Superb cosy cottage”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Exactly as described, peaceful beachfront cottage. Very spacious with everything available for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Getaldine is a very generous hostess with plenty of whatever you might need available (unlike some places we've stayed with 2 cms of handwashing detergent and half a roll of toilet paper).

Can be a bit hard to find so make sure you carefully follow the directions.

The surrounding area is just breath-taking and we would loved to spend much longer exploring and returning to this wonderful cottage.

The washing machine and carport for drying was a real bonus.

If you are relying on the internet as we were, just check it is working as we didn't manage to get a connection during our stay. Geraldine worked really hard to help us but it is in a difficult area.

Apart from the wifi problem, I'd definitely score it as 10 out of 10.

16 Jul 2017
Thank you so much Lois, I am really happy you had a good time and so sorry about the internet - found out that it was a faulty SIM card, so need to change that! We do try to go the extra mile to help make sure our guests have a nice relaxing holiday, and it doesn't take too much effort to ensure they do. Hope that you may be able to come back sometime in the future and spend more time exploring ...thank you both again!!
Noreen R
“The Ultimate Mother and Daughter Gettaway”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My daughter and I had such a great time. The home was comfortable, cozy and peaceful. Everything we needed was right there. We took long walks on the beach, at low tide, and the views of the ocean and mountains were spectacular. We went to Tintean Ceoil in Cloghane, for traditional Irish music and story telling. This experience brought back memories of stories my own mother told me about growing up in her small village in County Kerry. The memory of this night will be with me forever. We made trips into Dingle, Slea Head and Brandon Creek over the Conor Pass. I highly recommend this little peace of heaven. Geraldine, thank you so much for sharing your home with us.

11 Jul 2017
Thank you for a great review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay there and hope you will come back one day soon. You seemed to have managed to fit in quite a lot during your time! Happy days!!
Anne M
“A little bit of heaven”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

There were four of us and two little terriers. And we absolutely loved our stay. The best thing was being so close to nature. We listened to the sea birds and gazed up at the mountains and out along the sea shore as we relaxed after our al fresco evening meal on the decking! The mobile home is very comfortable and well kitted out. One of the best places we have ever stayed and would highly recommend it. And the dogs loved it too! Thanks to Jackie and to Geraldine.

24 Jun 2017
Great review Anne, thank you, and I'm so pleased you enjoyed it. I love it myself, just sorry I can't use it more at the moment...Anyway, we look forward to your return, perhaps for a little longer next time, to sample more of what the area has to offer ....G and J
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing