“Highly Recommended”

Long's Horse Riding
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Ventry
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I visited with my Mam, Dad, my two younger sisters and my brother. Would highly recommend. Was a bit expensive at €25 each and the girls seemed a bit shy about chatting during the ride along the beach but overall were lovely and very accommodating and professional ! We had a blast !!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"gallop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 27 August 2013

My wife and young son went out several times and were always happy, especially with the horses chosen for them and the staff. I joined them once and really enjoyed it too. A great way to see the view.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I rode here today and it was excellent. They were really friendly and cared whether you had a good time. I am an experienced rider and enjoyed riding King. The staff took time to show novices the basics, ensure people were safe to canter/ gallop etc. I did the beach and mountain ride for two hours and for fifty euros it was great value. The horses are lovely Irish horses and know their job well. Well done guys - a great place!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I`ve had a verry nice experience here yesterday, we rode to the beach and made a nice canter at Ventry beach, I have an short movie of it
The horses were sweet and the people at the stable were very kind

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 May 2013

For something really cool to do while visiting the Dingle Peninsula this is definitely up there on the list. We had 8 people in our group ranging from 22 to 50 and we all had a really good. It was a little pricey at 40 Euro but to say I rode a horse on a beach in Ireland was well worth it to. The horses were very calm and easy to ride. The Staff was very helpful and friendly. We rode in a single file from the stable down to the beach. We probably rode about 2 miles down the beach and we took the horses into the water to get the feet wet. My horse Annie was very calm and was nice to ride. The overall experience from Long's was good for me. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to do.

1  Thank Photofox88