“cleanest hotel ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Celbridge Manor Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Celbridge Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Celbridge
Waterford, Ireland
“cleanest hotel ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

fantastic. the family room was decorated beautifuly. beds were so comfy i didnt want to leave. the bathroom is beautiful and it was the cleanest place i have ever been in. if hospitals were as clean as our room and bathroom were, wed be on the right track! the only problem i have is I thought the family room would have 2 double beds, but we had a single and a kingsize, our kids are small so the youngest stayed in the big bed, but im sure theyd be happy to offer a different room if you asked. breckfast was lovely, the kids enjoyed strawberrys, I realy enjoyed it, and would definatly come back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank gigicorcoran

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Had lunch here today and was very disappointed by the quality of the food. The food looked like it had been reheated and the salads were wilted and mushed up. The bar staff were very friendly but the reception staff ignored us on arrival

• Stayed November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
3 Thank johnyg1981
kildare
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I really wanted this hotel to be good as I had my wedding reception in it 29 years ago and wanted to use it to celebrate my 30th next year.So firstly the building on the outside is beautiful that has not changed.(End of compliments).reception desk is so cheap looking it totally spoils the entrance lobby. Ordered food in the bar as there is no restaurant!! I kid you not.one stew, one chicken and mushroom pasta, a glass of milk and coke with one cube of ice please.coke arrived full of ice,was offer tea or coffee for the delay with our food, I was given shop bought spinach tortelloni,I told the waiter that there was no chicken or mushroom in my pasta only spinach,he came back from the chief saying "that's right there is not meant to be" I had to show him the menu before he believed that I did not get what I ordered.reply from kitchen:we ran out of that dish.did they think I would not notice? I felt insulted that they did not bother to inform me that they were replacing what I ordered with something different.the waiter then asked me "but is the spinach dish nice?"I said was filling.We got no apology.The waiting staff are NOT trained,we had to help take the tea cups from the waiters tray as she could not hold the tray and hand us the cups at the same time,another waiter came over to us in the middle of all this and very nicely asked if we were enjoying our dinner,she should have known there was a issue as there were only six customers in the bar.They never apologised for the error I posted on their Facebook to give them another chance to apologise.still nothing.I will be waiting to see more reviews before I try this excuse for a hotel again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank moser1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Celbridge
The K Club
#1 of 4 in Leixlip
Finnstown Castle Hotel
Killashee  - Hotel Spa Leisure
Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre

Been to Celbridge Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!