“Relaxing Night”

Celbridge Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Celbridge
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed her for a relaxing night away. The lady that checked us in was really friendly and warm. The room was amazing!! It was clean, nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable! We dined in the bar that evening. The steak was really good. Very tasty and cooked to perfection. There was live music also which was nice. It wasnt too loud so you were still able to have a nice relaxing night. Really enjoyed my stay and i will definitely be back

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager c, General Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I am glad to hear your experience of our service and food, We have live music every Saturday night and we will be delighted to welcome you back to the hotel to enjoy another good night.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Myself & my husband enjoyed a lovely meal at the hotel little over a week ago. It was our first time there since reopening & we were very impressed. We stopped the car on our way in to admire the view as the hotel is very photogenic. Upon arrival we were pleasantly greeted by the staff & were seated in the bar. Setting was very pretty, music was relaxing, fire was on & there was a lovely vibe in the room, unfortunately it's something most bars are missing in the local area. We were greeted by a young bearded barman who not only made us laugh, he was charming, charismatic & very helpful. I found the staff fun & simple things like a smile made our stay a little more pleasant. My husband ordered the burger & I ordered the steak. Food was delicious, very simple but excellent, exactly what we wanted! My husband ordered a Heineken & was very happy it was ice cold in a frozen glass & I other hand ordered a Sauvignon Blanc, I found it very fruity, full of flavour & delicious! A few more and I think we would have had to stay in the hotel, not that i'd complain, place was spotless. We wish the hotel every success in the future & we look forward to sitting outside & having a drink in the beautiful gardens over the summer. Thank you & best of luck guys

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear your experience in our hotel, we are constantly working to improve ourselves, hearing your experience makes it worth it,

Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel over the summer months

Kind regards

Reviewed 12 April 2014

1. Had lunch in bar. Limited menu, inconsistencies on the order taken, poor service by waitress, burnt food for children (Fish gougons.) reheated luke warm roast beef on sandwich, asked for no onions, recieved onions.
2. Drinks in bar in the evening, only 1 barman on to serve in excess of 60 people. Terrible service yet again.
3. Breakfast. Cold plates, sour sausages, undercooked rashers, scrambled eggs could bounce off the walls, burnt saute potatoes, toaster makes warm bread!

I would suggest the GM has a meeting with his Chef asap to improve some very basic standards and also asks his F&B manager to train his highly inexperienced giggling floor staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank james r

Dear James,

Thank you for your feedback about our services, I am sorry that we failed in our service to you,

We are working to fix the problems that you pointed out and are currently working on our menus and we have this week improved our breakfast offering to ensure consistency and to ensure that no other guest receives the experience that you did.

If you could contact me to discuss your experience I would be most thankful as I wish to have you back to the hotel as a customer.

I look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
gm@celbridgemanorhotel.ie

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We had my son's confirmation meal in this hotel in February just gone. The room was airy, bright & comfortable. Nothing was any trouble and the food was really good with choice for everyone. The day was made really special with personalised menus on the table and a gift for my son. We had crossing out fingers would be ok given various reviews but it was more than ok - have been raving about it to everyone who'll listen. Thank you so much to all at the hotel - definitely wont be last time we visit

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that your family had an enjoyable day here at Celbridge Manor,

We are developing our family offering to offer entertainment for both children and parents on special occasions,

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed at this Hotel for weekend with my cousins. We all had a very pleasant stay. Food was delicious a great selection for breakfast and evening Meal was delicious. The bedroom was very spacious and airy - lovely beds. The Staff were all very friendly welcoming and attentive. I would recommend a stay in this hotel. Plenty of places to see in the locality, Thanks to all staff. I'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Manager c, General Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I am delighted to learn that you had a pleasant experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to Celbridge Manor

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I arranged to meet a friend here for lunch here whom I hadn't seen in a long time. I was surprised it was so quiet when we arrived as it was a lunchtime on a Friday. There were lots of staff. We only sat down and the waitress was over to us to take our order. I advised her we needed to see a menu which she duly returned with. We were both chatting and within another couple of minutes she was back again. This happened three times and my guess is because there was hardly anyone here for lunch. My friend ordered the soup of the day, carrot and coriander with brown bread and I ordered a chicken salad. When the lunch arrived the bread was noticably stale and the soup was extremely spicey. So much so that neither of us could eat our lunch. I would not return to this hotel for lunch. I feel they need to train their staff to be more professional, The two receptionists were busy chatting away and did not even acknowlege us arriving or departing..... There appeared to be a lot of staff and also there were workmen busy trying to fix something.which was quite annoying whilst we were trying to have lunch.... I felt this should not be going on during lunchtime. I am really dissapointed in this hotel as it is the only one in Celbridge and it could have had great potential. I will not be returning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank april_jac

Dear Guest,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I am most disappointed to learn that you did not enjoy your experience with us, I would like if you could contact me directly on gm@celbridgemanorhotel.ie to discuss your experience and maybe give us the opportunity to invite you back and rectify the issues you had.

I look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed here this week and I got a great surprise, the front of the hotel is inviting with a lovely entrance, the receptionist was welcoming and friendly as were the bar staff, service and food was as you would expect from a hotel that looks like this excellent. The bedroom had two double beds in it and was big enough for another two, it was comfortable and clean with a large flat screen. The outside of the hotel looks stunning at night when they put the lights on and light the candles in the door way, I would recommend this hotel to anyone, well done to all concerned.

• Stayed: March 2014
Manager c, Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I am delighted to see that you found all our services to your liking, We look forward to welcoming you back to Celbridge Manor in the future.

Celbridge Manor

Also consider these accommodations in or near Celbridge
The K Club
Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club
Barberstown Castle
Barberstown Castle
#2 of 2 in Straffan

Been to Celbridge Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!