“Looking forward to staying again”

Celbridge Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Celbridge
County Meath, Ireland
“Looking forward to staying again”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed over the may bank holiday weekend, when I booked I enquired about a suite, but with funds being tight I could not afford to upgrade, the girl I was speaking to on this assured me that she would put us into a nice room when we arrived we had been give a suite, which was just beautiful.

Breakfast was the best of any hotel we have stayed in.
We ate in bar one night and the food was lovely, I had fajitas and the hubby had curry food and service were not to be faulted.
Looking forward to our next stay
Well done to staff thanks

• Stayed May 2014
Manager c, General Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, You have made our day by reading it, We hope to welcome you back to the Manor soon

Richard McNamara

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night when at a wedding in another venue. The room was really nice, good value. Breakfast was just average, there wasn't much selection and they ran out of a lot of food, even though we were down relatively early. The issue i had was i realised about a month after my stay i couldn't find the coat i had with me when i stayed. The last place i remembered having it was the hotel. I emailed them on the off chance it was found, they came back saying yes they did have it. I replied saying i was very surprised they did not contact me when the coat was found, they ignored my email. Really bad customer service in my view and would stop me staying here again, were they just going to keep my coat?

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor,

Firstly I am glad you found our rooms to be nice and good value,

On the point about breakfast we do always try and refresh the buffet when necessary to ensure that the breakfast offering is fresh and of good quality, I am sorry if this lead to a delay for you,

I would be interested to know when you emailed about your coat so that I can follow up on where we fell down, You can contact me on gm@celbridgemanorhotel.ie.
I can assure you that there was no intention to keep your coat and we do always try and reunite guests with property that they leave behind,

I look forward to hearing from you,
kildare
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We booked overnight accommodation and a meal for a Communion and had a great time here. Lovely surroundings and very relaxed atmosphere. Girls were lovely on check-in and gave one of our party an up grade to a suite (the rest of us had children so we stayed in the very spacious family rooms). At the meal we were given complimentary sparkling wine. The waiting staff were very attentive and polite, the only negative, - the veg came out a while after our meal was put in front of us. It was worth the wait. The hotel gave my son a lovely gift and card for his communion which was another lovely touch. Great entertainment in the bar in the evening too. Buffet breakfast, there was enough choose from but you had to wait for tea or coffee. All in all a very pleasant stay and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor, We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Manor, We will iron out the difficulty with your vegetables,

Just to let you know we have n=music in the bar every Saturday which is proving to be very popular with our guests,

we look forward to welcoming you back to the Manor

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed in this Hotel recently to celebrate our 10th wedding Anniversary (we had got married there when it was Setanta House). Lovely hotel and building and couldn’t fault the room – we booked a suite and it was worth the extra money. The lady on reception was lovely and very welcoming. We had dinner in the bar that evening (was included in room package) and must say the food was lovely and waiter was very efficient.
The only fault we had was breakfast, the dining room seemed to be extremely understaffed, there were only 2 people on duty and they seemed to be run off their feet. We arrived down and there was no one there to direct us to a seat, we asked one of the staff on duty could we sit anywhere and were told we could. We helped ourselves to the buffet breakfast and took a seat. At no point when we were sitting there did anyone approach us to offer us tea or coffee. We noticed that anyone who did catch the waitress’s attention was told she would be with them in a minute as she was soo busy. By the time we were leaving after having a breakfast with no tea or coffee there were a number of people waiting for seats and the 2 staff on duty were doing there best to clear the tables

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, We are so glad that your found our manor suites to be worth it and that your food was lovely, I am sorry that breakfast service was slow for you and we got caught from lack of staff numbers, I hope you will return to Celbridge Manor in the future

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately I found communications to be awful with this hotel. So much so I didn't even get to book with them.

I sent in a query in writing, to which I received an initial reply clarifying dates. Upon my reply I did not receive a response, I even followed up with an email and phone call but it didn't work.

I dread to think what the situation would be if you were planning a function or had an issue with a booking if they're this bad with potential customers. You would think a new hotel would be all about getting customers.

First impressions : sloppy hotel. I will be taking my custom elsewhere that's for sure!!

Stayed May 2014
Manager c, General Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I am so sorry to hear that your query was not handled in a professional way, I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to contact me directly on gm@celbridgemanorhotel.ie to see if I can restore your faith in our hotel,

I Look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We have been frequent visitors to Celbridge Manor Hotel for the past couple of months, This is a period building,in a lovely setting, which has retained its old world charm, and has been tastefully refurbished to reflect this.
The atmosphere is warm, friendly and the ambience is very peaceful.
Service has always been very friendly and efficient. Special mention to Jade, unfailingly polite, friendly and helpful. Jade is the epitome of what defines a good waitress is in today's hospitality industry, which has ever increasing higher standards. Top marks and a credit to the hotel.
Sunday lunch is a regular treat for us, and food is consistently of a good standard. Roast beef is always good! Special request for brownies back on the menu please!
The managers at the hotel are to be commended for doing a fine job and appear to have a genuine interest, and work hard to improve customer service and attention to detail. We have not stayed at the hotel, so unable to comment on the rooms.
I wish Celbridge Manor Hotel continued success as they build on their business. The hotel is a lovely asset to Celbridge and long may they continue to flourish.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Manager c, General Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and good wishes, We are delighted by your comments and I am sure Jade will be thrilled by them, I will speak to the Chef about your request for Brownies to be put back on the Sunday menu, We are also working on some new Ideas for our menu and in particular our Sunday offering with some great new desserts in the pipeline,

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Manor

KINGHORN
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Super hotel, really comfortable and food and criac good. Great place to stop over for Dublin and easy to get to from Dublin Airport and driving down South.

Staff really nice, food good and room facilities wonderful

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we are delighted that you found our hotel and service offering so good, You are right about our location being so good for both Dublin and the airport, we also have many wonderful attractions near us here in Co Kildare.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Celbridge Manor

Richard McNamara
Also consider these accommodations in or near Celbridge
The K Club
Barberstown Castle
Barberstown Castle
#2 of 2 in Straffan
Finnstown Castle Hotel

Been to Celbridge Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!