“Loved it!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Celbridge
Kerry
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed at the Manor Hotel in March - we had a lovely stay, the rooms were fabulous - beautiful bathrooms. The food and service in the bar were top notch. Breakfast was excellent. We will be back. Staff were very attentive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Manager c, General Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, We are delighted you enjoyed it so much, We look forward to welcoming you back to Celbridge soon,

Kind Regards

Richard McNamara

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night on a business trip so all I wanted was a clean place, nice staff and an adequate restaurant.

It got 2 1/2 out of 3.

My room and hotel was lovely. Booked a double room and was given a double double which was fine. Selling point was the standalone bath which was a great way to unwind.

Staff were good. Reception staff was great and started off my stay in a good way. Went out of their way to make sure I knew my way around.

The bar/ restaurant was understaffed really and it slightly spoilt my evening. It wasn't anything major but there was a long wait to order mainly because there was only 1 person waiting tables and delivering food. There was another person behind the bar who could have help but didn't. Regardless of this the food was pretty tasty. I went for roast chicken which I couldn't fault.

Breakfast in the morning was also good. They was an offer earlier to arrange some breakfast earlier just for me which was a nice touch. I didn't need this bit was a nice offer.

Overall the hotel served its purpose for me. Wasn't wowed by anything but for a small hotel in celbridge it was good.

Would stay again when I'm back in the area

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our rooms good, I do apologise for the slow service in the bar and you are correct the staff member behind the bar should have being helping but unfortunately they did not on this occasion, I can assure that this has now been rectified,

We look for ward to welcoming you back to the hotel

proust in cork
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I loved our stay here. Sive the Receptionist was so friendly and helpful and Daire, I think that was his name, on duty last Saturday 14 June came and fixed our bedroom television within minutes of phoning Reception. And Sive offered us a key to an unoccupied bedroom if we had further trouble with the television. All done with grace and courtesy.

Huge room. Amazing standard of cleanliness. Very quiet. Good Breakfast. And I loved that the history of the hotel was detailed in the Room Folder. Built in early 18 century as a school. with later additions.

Very generous attitude in the hotel to all aspects of our stay.

Room Tip: second floor prob. quieter if there is a function
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager c, General Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our facilities and staff,

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Kind Regards
Bangor, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed for 2 nights celebrating my birthday on the second night. The staff are terrific nothing was too much trouble. The bedroom was very spacious and a great bathroom with a free-standing bath and separate shower. The beds were very comfortable and lovely pillows. The food was very good. There is no other place to eat except the bar where the wooden chairs are a bit uncomfortable for us "old folk". We asked if it was possible to eat in one of the lounge areas for my birthday dinner and this was no trouble and the table was beautifully set for 5 of us. There are large function rooms which would suit a wedding or conference but no smaller room for dining which is a pity for it is a lovely hotel. According to the Manager there plans in the pipeline for a pool which would certainly add greatly to the facilities. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and we are delighted with it, we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to the manor soon

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 9 June 2014

A big thank you due to Richard, Quintin and all the staff for contributing to the success of our event on Sunday 8th June. Thoroughly recommend this as a venue for any event or celebration: lovely exhibition / ballroom, great food, friendly and helpful staff, tons of parking for visitors, and exhibitors who stayed overnight reported that the rooms were fab and the breakfast excellent. Surprisingly convenient location too, easy to get to from just about anywhere - without traffic, took just over 20 minutes from Dublin city centre (obeying the speed limits too!) - though in rush hour would take longer of course.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Joan,

We are really glad that the event was a success, we picked up some lovely items at the fair for the hotel including Philip the pheasant, Looking forward to the next fair already

Richard
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Huge thank you to Quintin and all the staff for all their hard work. I couldn't fault anything.
I stayed the night before and we ate in the bar which was delicious.
We had our ceremony at the hotel too and the room set up was amazing. Our dinner on the day was fabulous too. Bridal suite was so beautiful we didn't want to leave.
Thanks so much

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank hazelcahill
Dear Hazel,

It was a pleasure to deal with you and your guests, Wishing you all the happiness in the future,

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Fancied a quite pint on june bank holiday sunday night and called it with my wife at 8pm. The place looked like there were no staff working. Dirty tables and dirty plates scattered along the bar. Was not very inviting so we left.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Walter M
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to read your review, On the day in question we were extremely busy, this is not an excuse but might explain what happened, Had you have stayed I can assure you that all tables would have been cleared off at within an acceptable time,

I hope you will give us another opportunity and maybe this summer you will come up to enjoy a pint in the garden,

Richard McNamara
Also consider these accommodations in or near Celbridge
The K Club
Barberstown Castle
Barberstown Castle
#2 of 2 in Straffan
Finnstown Castle Hotel

Been to Celbridge Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!