“Amazing Restaurant...11/10 for the Quality, Food & Staff :)”

da Mario Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Celbridge
Price range: US$14 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have been to Da Marios on one more than one occasion with friends and I have to say it is truly an amazing restaurant. The staff are so friendly and attentive & make you feel as if you are dining in the comfort of your own home. The food is out of this world delicious I had trouble choosing just one thing from the menu! We have gone here for a meal & have found that 3 hours later we are still there as it is a very relaxing setting, would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone; truly amazing staff, delicious well presented food, relaxing atmosphere and a restaurant that you will undoubtedly return to.

1  Thank Elaine G
There are newer reviews for da Mario Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed 9 March 2014

great food and plenty of choice on the menu , staff friendly and attentive, always busy and family friendly.. children get a nice baloon when leaving

1  Thank laura d
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Great little restaurant,friendly staff good food , good service not over expensive and made a fuss of the kids.Easy parking,will be going back.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My friend and I ate in Da Mario’s last Thursday and loved it. I had a voucher to cover an early bird dinner with bottle of house wine. As a strict vegetarian I have to be careful about what cheese I eat. Most of Da Mario’s non-meat dishes have cheese in them (pizza’s, or filled pasta for instance) I had emailed in advance to ask about whether the cheese they use is vegetarian friendly. While they didn’t advise about this specifically in reply, they more than compensated by being most agreeable to my ordering dishes/adapting dishes to suit my vegetarian requirements and I was delighted with this.
I had the regular bruschetta (minus the brie) and this was a great sized portion and served on absolutely delicious bread with a small side salad garnish. My friend had the feta salad and loved it. The presentation of both dishes was superb.
For main course I ordered a pasta dish. It was listed on their menu as a gnocci dish with mushrooms, peas and bacon in a creamy sauce, but I was allowed to order it with fettuccini and minus the meat and have to say it was amazing. The portion was a good size, there was plenty of veg and the creamy sauce was gorgeous. I had brought my own vegetarian cheese to sprinkle on top as Parmesan is not vegetarian friendly.
For dessert I had the profiteroles and my friend had the apple tart with ice cream. Both were delicious and so beautiful that I took a photo to show my hubby afterwards. We enjoyed a bottle of house wine too and it was gorgeous – very drinkable.
My overall impression is that they are very customer focussed, particularly the Maitre D who looked after us very well and is an absolute credit to the restaurant. The atmosphere is inviting and warm and the food was of a high standard. I am giving it a very high score that could only be improved by clarification on their menu on whether their pizza/pasta dishes that have cheese, are in fact made with vegetarian friendly cheese.
We will definitely go back and are happy to recommend Da Marios.

1  Thank Samwhiplash
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Went there for a family meal the other night, the food was very average, and the service a little hurried, I felt that our kids were not welcomed as they are young and probably a little noisy but still the same I feel we could of been treated a little better.
I won't be going back in a hurry any time soon.