“Great spot for a break”

Junction 14 Mayfield
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Junction 14 Mayfield is Ireland’s busiest Motorway Service Station, situated at Junction 14 just off the M7 Dublin to Cork/Limerick Motorway. Junction 14 opened in 2011 and to date has won numerous awards including winner of the forecourt of the year for 3 consecutive years. Our motto is to Relax, Recharge and Refuel and we strive to offer our customers superior service without adding extra travelling time to their journey. At Junction 14 Mayfield we are renowned for our first-class facilities and you are guaranteed a warm welcome and top class facilities at Junction 14 Mayfield. Our staff are friendly and approachable and always willing to help with any requests you may have, so if you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Junction 14 is a great place to stop for a break before the madness that is Dublin traffic. Very good deli counter, toilets are spotless, staff are neat and polite. great place to pick up a few bits and pieces for the journey home too.

3  Thank colander69

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have eaten here a few times on my way to kildare or dublin and i simply can't get over how good the food is at the deli counter. The chicken fillets are to die for and then I like to get a hot chocolate muffin from Supermacs as my dessert and it really hits the spot. To be fair it has everything you could ask for.
* Friendly staff *Great services *Great staff
I really recommend the junction 14 app as you get games and you get offers every month and only app users can get these offers. Best of all the app is free.

2  Thank aaron458
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I frequently stop here on our trip to Dublin from Limerick. It is very conveniently located at exit 14. I had a lamb stew at the spar carvery and I loved it. Their staff are very friendly and accomodating. Its like eating in a restaurant. Tips: nice and clean toilets, electric car charging points, spacious parking and choices of food. Will definitely stop here on our trips.

2  Thank 4sisons
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We use this service station on a regular basis on route to and from Dublin Port . The Spar restaurant in the service area has a superb range of great food, friendly staff and is very good value for money . There is a wide range of hot and cold food available that is very well presented and tastes great . Other fast food outlets are also available at the services which are equally popular. Seating is comfortable and the tables are cleared and cleaned quickly by very efficient friendly staff. The small shop area has a good range of stock fior a small outlet . Finally, the rest rooms , they are exceptionally clean and fresh with a good range of facilities for all.
Don't hesitate to stop off when you see the Mayfield sign you will not be disappointed
Enjoy

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on the way back from Cork to Dublin. Got a baby bowl from the food counter which our 10 month old scoffed. My wife and I ate at the supermacs - Mega Burger Meal is the way to go!

One of the cleaning staff, Kathleen, helped me get the baby into a high chair. Also, when someone else cleared my drink away by accident, she went off and got me a new one.

Great place to stop off for a bite to eat, good food and great service.

2  Thank GJK23