“Great spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trax Brasserie

Trax Brasserie
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Naas
Cuisines: Irish, European
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Naas, Ireland
“Great spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, service and building. Really recommend the steak! Relaxing environment and friendly service. All round great spot!

Dublin
“Food-just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We went there after hearing great reviews. The place itself is lovely. It's a lovely old building & it feels very warm & inviting. The staff are excellent. Even though we were early we were shown to our place by a lovely man and served by an excellent waitress. She was discrete but very efficient.

I wasnt that impressed with the food though. I thought the menu was a old fashioned and not very imaginative. Rich food served with lots of butter, I think food has moved on from there. I got chicken wings for starters which were fine, but nothing to write home about.

I got prawns for main. They were soggy & over cooked and tasted of very little. They were only served with salad leaves over the top. I was really disappointed. This did not work for me.

However the saving grace was my panacotta. It was delicious. Well done to the pastry chef.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank DanielSmith
Dublin, Ireland
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten in Trax on numerous occasions and have never been let down.

The welcome is warm and service attentive but it's the food and ambience of this restaurant that are the big selling points.

It is good value for moment
I plan on going back very soon.

Naas, Kildare, Ireland
“Best restaurant in Naas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have been to this restaurant on several occasions and cant fault it. Love this place, Has to be the best restaurant in Naas. With Stylish decor set in an old converted barn. Food is excellent, each meal seems to be tastier than the next, all your short of doing is licking the plate! Really good menu selection which caters for everyone. Great service. Excellent value for money with 3 course meals for only €24. You definetly wont be disappointed and no doubt will be back again. You will need to book a table as they have become very popular.

• Visited November 2013
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Wonderful menu of quality food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had a surprise party for my mother's 80th here. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

The food took the evening to another level. I had the Confit of Duck with pepper orange jus - fantastic. Other members of the group had steak, seabass fillets and lamb shanks - all were enjoyed by the group but imho I made the better choice!

• Visited April 2014