Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure
US$146
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
1,529 results
All reviewsjacks barturners restaurantbeautiful groundsbutterfly gardenafternoon teaoriginal houseseparate buildingsnug barboarding schoolfour poster bedbeautiful hotelfamily weddingwedding receptionduty managerrestaurant managerwaiting staffboth nights
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We recently stayed here for a wedding. It was really enjoyable but the hotel was quite busy. The rooms were standard compared to other hotels and very difficult to find especially at the end of the night! The wedding itself was lovely and so was the food. The service was very good and everyone had a great time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chat2lynz
ManagerKillashee, General Manager at Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear Chat2lynz,

Thank you for providing your feedback of your experience staying and dining in Killashee House Hotel & Villa Spa. It brings me great satisfaction that both the quality of the food and service was of the high standard we pride ourselves on in Killashee.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Killashee on a leisure break with your loved ones in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

My husband and I recently attended a wedding at the Killashee House Hotel which was held in Turner's Restaurant, an absolutely beautiful venue. The ceremony and surroundings were what movies are made from. We booked for the weekend, so the following afternoon we had lunch in Jack's. Our waiter told us about the specials which inclued Guinness Stew. I only eat Guinness Stew when I visit Ireland, so I was excited by the prospect of lunch. I did however remember that the groom had arranged a formal dinner that evening for the dozen or so guests that stayed on. I asked Joe our waiter if he would save me a serving and maybe I could have the Guinness Stew at dinner. He assured me he would but, I would have to ask my waiter in the evening. At dinner I explained to my waiter Tom about the stew that Joe had saved for me, he chuckled at my request but sure enough he delivered my serving. Kudoos to Joe and Tom they went the extra distance!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank veronica093
ManagerKillashee, General Manager at Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Dear Veronica093,

I appreciate your taking the time to detail your recent stay at Killashee on Tripadvisor.com. We are so lucky here to have such an enchanting, idyllic and as you recognised practically movie perfect venue. It is so uplifting to read how our team members went that extra distance to ensure you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Joe and Tom.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Killashee in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Had a great short stay at the Killashee during the Punchestown race festival.

The hotel is a grand old thing that actually used to be a Nunnery.
It's a real old fashioned place with great colour, lush furniture and fittings, a great sense of history and a real sense of grandour.
There lots of weddings here and you can see why, its very plush.

My room was very clean and old fashioned, bathroom was immaculate.
Food was great, service was great and the drinks were not badly priced (for a hotel anyway).
Staff were very pleasant and helpful and not able to fault the place at all.

Location is about 3 mile away from Naas high street (e8 taxi) and there's plenty of good bars and places to eat here if you fancy getting out and about.

Pool, sauna, jacuuzi, gym etc all available and enjoyed them all.

A great stay at a great place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DurhamPitLad

Dear DurhamPitLad,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Killashee for Punchestown 2012. After an eventful, fun, busy and at times slightly manic week, reading your review truly motivate the team and I alike. I am pleased that every aspect of the luxury Killashee resort was to your taste, from the history to the service to the pricing.

We look forward to welcoming you back for Punchestown 2013, or hopefully sooner.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Went away for a night with mum and sister, we had a beautiful time. The staff wre really helpful and did everything to make the stay really enjoyable. The spa and very relaxing and dinner was excellent. Our room was very spacious with beautiful decor, especailly the wallpaper. Will def. go back soon for another treat. Lovely foyer to sit and relax and people watch.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Very good service in the dining room. Room excellent. Jack's bar and diner staff could be more friendly and welcoming. But overall a very enjoyable weekend!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
ManagerKillashee, General Manager at Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear Joseph G,

It was a pleasure to read your feedback on your recent stay to Killashee House Hotel. I am glad our newly renovated rooms and the quality of service in Turners was to your liking. I appreciate your bringing to our attention the service in Jack’s and I can assure you this is being addressed.

It is a priority to us that you become a regular guest at Killashee so we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.