Had the pleasure of staying here with my extended family .to celebrate our mothers birthday recently and have to say that the staff were exceptional, they couldn't do enough for us. The hotel has a great atmosphere, the food and wine (limited selection) was lovely although a little pricey. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Killashee House Hotel & Villa Spa, Naas, Co. Kildare is located just 30 kms from Dublin City Centre & just 2 kms outside of Naas town. Set over acres of historic & intriguing gardens, walkways & parkland, with magnificent views over the Kildare countryside. A hotel that is timeless, natural & elegant where we understand space, fun & food. From family time to fun time, meetings to events and the gym to the spa, Killashee is the ideal retreat to relax & unwind for you & yours. From the hotel's 141 beautifully appointed guestrooms to the indulgent services offered by the Country Club with a 25m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and a fully equipped gymnasium and also the beautiful Villa Spa with 18 luxurious treatment rooms, there is much to pamper you and much to experience. An oasis of calm, the Villa Spa is the ultimate in sheer relaxation and it is the aim of the Villa Spa to bring you on a journey of total well-being for body, mind & soul. We also have Zing Hair Salon onsite open from Tuesday to Saturday. The hotel boasts two restaurants; Turners Restaurant offers a fabulous fine dining experience overlooking the fountain gardens whereas Jacks Bar & Bistro offers a more casual dining experience from light snacks to extensive lunch, dinner & cocktail menus. There is also live music in Jacks Bar every Friday & Saturday night. The Snug at Killashee House Hotel is a traditional Irish Pub where you can take a step back in time surrounded by open turf fires, admire the many trinkets, antiques and memorabilia from bygone days and of course enjoy an expertly poured pint of Guinness. There are so many activities on the beautiful estate of Killashee House Hotel including the woodland walking trails. Estate Maps are available at reception or why not borrow one of our bicycles which are complimentary to all guests. Take a relaxing stroll through the magnificent Fountain Gardens, Emma's Butterfly Garden in association with DEBRA Ireland or the stunning new gated Jack & Jill Foundation Garden. Also the Off Road Driving Centre in conjunction with Dynamic Events. From basic off - road driving days to fully integrated Team Building events, incorporating full tuition, course participants have a fantastic experience behind the wheel and try conditions that seem impassable but under the eye of the expert instructor. There is also so much to do & see in Kildare and Killashee is ideally located beside numerous fantastic golf courses such as the Craddockstown, Naas Golf Club & the PGA, to name but a few. For the Shoppers, there is Naas Town which offers an abundance of chic boutiques, Kildare Village Chic Outlet Shopping just 10 minutes' drive away, Newbridge Silverware & Museum of Style Icons and the Whitewater Shopping Centre in Newbridge. For unforgettable family days out, the Irish National Stud Visitors Attraction & Japanese Gardens is a must, a picnic at the Blessington Lakes, a visit to Russborough House or Kilruddery House or Carragh Open Farm are just a few of the many fantastic places to visit during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killashee House Hotel & Villa Naas
- Killashee House Hotel And Villa Spa
- Killashee Hotel