If you want an experience you will never forget then try a stay at The Killashee House hotel. The minute you drive up to the Hotel you get a feeling of elegance. It takes your breath away !!!
The reception staff are magnificent, so friendly, helpful and just downright nice. You feel like royalty from the moment you enter the hotel.
The rooms are quaint but very comfortable and you are assured of a good nights sleep. The hotel has kept many original features which really enhances the whole place.
The gardens are so beautiful and well kept you cannot help but fall in love with them, the Butterfly garden is particularly lovely.
The food is excellant and the staff in Jacks restaurant are fantastic especially Robert, for a young lad he is very good at his job and is very pleasant and polite.
Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff here and I can only say t try it for yourself and find out for yourself, you will not be disappointed, I have been to many hotels in southern Ireland and I have to say this is one of the best. This hotel is one of the cleanest I have ever stayed in and would not hesitate to go back there.
Go on spoil yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Killashee House Hotel & Villa Spa, Naas, Co. Kildare is located just 30 kms from Dublin City Centre & just 2 kms outside of Naas town. Set over acres of historic & intriguing gardens, walkways & parkland, with magnificent views over the Kildare countryside. A hotel that is timeless, natural & elegant where we understand space, fun & food. From family time to fun time, meetings to events and the gym to the spa, Killashee is the ideal retreat to relax & unwind for you & yours. From the hotel's 141 beautifully appointed guestrooms to the indulgent services offered by the Country Club with a 25m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and a fully equipped gymnasium and also the beautiful Villa Spa with 18 luxurious treatment rooms, there is much to pamper you and much to experience. An oasis of calm, the Villa Spa is the ultimate in sheer relaxation and it is the aim of the Villa Spa to bring you on a journey of total well-being for body, mind & soul. We also have Zing Hair Salon onsite open from Tuesday to Saturday. The hotel boasts two restaurants; Turners Restaurant offers a fabulous fine dining experience overlooking the fountain gardens whereas Jacks Bar & Bistro offers a more casual dining experience from light snacks to extensive lunch, dinner & cocktail menus. There is also live music in Jacks Bar every Friday & Saturday night. The Snug at Killashee House Hotel is a traditional Irish Pub where you can take a step back in time surrounded by open turf fires, admire the many trinkets, antiques and memorabilia from bygone days and of course enjoy an expertly poured pint of Guinness. There are so many activities on the beautiful estate of Killashee House Hotel including the woodland walking trails. Estate Maps are available at reception or why not borrow one of our bicycles which are complimentary to all guests. Take a relaxing stroll through the magnificent Fountain Gardens, Emma's Butterfly Garden in association with DEBRA Ireland or the stunning new gated Jack & Jill Foundation Garden. Also the Off Road Driving Centre in conjunction with Dynamic Events. From basic off - road driving days to fully integrated Team Building events, incorporating full tuition, course participants have a fantastic experience behind the wheel and try conditions that seem impassable but under the eye of the expert instructor. There is also so much to do & see in Kildare and Killashee is ideally located beside numerous fantastic golf courses such as the Craddockstown, Naas Golf Club & the PGA, to name but a few. For the Shoppers, there is Naas Town which offers an abundance of chic boutiques, Kildare Village Chic Outlet Shopping just 10 minutes' drive away, Newbridge Silverware & Museum of Style Icons and the Whitewater Shopping Centre in Newbridge. For unforgettable family days out, the Irish National Stud Visitors Attraction & Japanese Gardens is a must, a picnic at the Blessington Lakes, a visit to Russborough House or Kilruddery House or Carragh Open Farm are just a few of the many fantastic places to visit during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Killashee - Hotel Spa Leisure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killashee House Hotel And Villa Spa
- Killashee House Hotel & Villa Naas
- Killashee Hotel