“Disappointed” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tenors Grill Room - CLOSED

Tenors Grill Room
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Have eaten many times here but this will be my last time to eat in Tenors! We were seated in between two tables no privacy whatsoever, waited 40 minutes to get our main course which was very overcooked and the young male waiter was quite rude! Wouldn't even stay for dessert was very disappointed!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,211 helpful votes
“Lovely food, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I was here at the weekend and was well impressed with it. We had the set menu- 3 courses for €21.50. Great value. There was lots of choice on the menu. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Food was lovely and portions were generous. I would return!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dublin
“Beautiful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I visited Tenor's at the weekend for dinner. We ate from the three course set menu, which had a great choice and was excellent value. The food was delicious and the courses were well-spaced apart. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

1 Thank cailinshligigh
Naas, Ireland
“Excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have had the pleasure of many meals in this restaurant. I look forward to each visit and have never been disappointed. The welcome is always friendly and I always feel as if I am visiting friends. The staff are very attentive without being in ones face. The food is fresh, cooked to a very high standard and very well presented. Booking is advised which shows the popularity of this establishment. I have called on spec on a few occasions and the longest wait was 10 minkutes! The management are always on hand and run an excellent restaurant. This evening we enjoyed the chicken curry and a shepherds pie. Both very well presented piping hot and delicious. The glasses of wine were well chilled and a good quality. Very good value. Thursday night is a special night and wonderful value. We try to go as often as possible for the value! I don't know anywhere else which gives such good value with such a high standard. There is no service charge which is so unusual these days! Looking forward to my next visit!

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Old Favourite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My sister, dad and i have been regular visitors to Tenors for a few years now and have always enjoyed it. We took my dad out for lunch for his birthday on 24th May and to be honest it was a bit hit and miss. The chicken wings and chocolate cake were as amazing as ever but my main course was a real let down. I ordered the steak sandwich which was the special of the day. It was really well done and a bit tough plus all it consisted of was the steak on a ciabatta with a bit of lettuce. But my brother had it worse. My dad, sister and brother all ordered the stuffed chiken wrapped in bacon. My sister and dad got theirs but there was no sign of my brother. He ended up getting everything separate, the chicken (which was half the size of what the others had gotten), then a few minutes later a bowl of stuffing and then after he asked, he got a few slices of bacon but there was no apology for how his main course ended up like this! But all in all, my past experiences here will keep me coming back hence the "very good" rating!

• Visited May 2014