“Will definitely go back!”
Review of Osprey Hotel

Osprey Hotel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Naas
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I attended my friends hen party here and from the moment we arrived we were welcomed and treated with such professionalism and friendliness, from the reception staff to the bar staff, Damien conducting the "cocktail" class was attentive and entertaining, we were taken care of with seating arrangements etc! Dinner and breakfast was top quality. Special word for the young bar lady "Laura" that took care of us - she was excellent, she could not do enough for us and if you run an employee of the month award she should certainly be considered for it! Thanks and I will be back!

Room Tip: all of the rooms are spectacular and all different! Bathroom is huge!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank annieoakley38

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Suite was perfect - we have a toddler so the extra room was excellent and also when she was asleep in the other room you could talk and watch tv in comfort
Lovely pool with small pool for kids
Food was excellent , excellent service
lovely wine list - no request was too much

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HoneyG1
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here, food was fantastic, lovely atmosphere and staff were very friendly, the only small negative is that the service was a bit slow. But over staff were very friendly and had a great night, this was the only reason it did not get 5 stars.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We booked the spring saver dinner package and we were certainly not disappointed. On arrival we were greeted by extremely friendly staff who checked us in promptly and informed us that we were upgraded to the penthouse suite! Fantastic surprise! The room was amazing featuring 2 storeys, luxurious interior, a hand cut marble bath and chocolate dipped strawberries, to name a few. The food and spa were both top quality with staff all around being extremely pleasant and helpful. Overall, it was a struggle to leave! We will definitely be returning soon! Thanks to all the staff of the Osprey hotel for making our anniversary extra special!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Always stay in this hotel when visiting naas great location to the m7 business park rooms very clean spacious and food is great staff helpful and friendly great parking. Restaurant very bright breakfast is good can be a little slow at times but you expect that with a busy hotel

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Our stay did not turn out as planned but despite that I have to give the staff full credit for service and friendliness.
We had a meal which was OK nothing spectacular; the mains being better than the other courses. After being asked how things were I gave my views which (for a change) seemed to be taken on board and we were not charged for the item in question.
The main problem with the stay started when we decided to go to bed. To cut a very long story (night) short we had asked for a quiet room but found instead we were in the middle of party central.
After contacting reception about the problem they offered to move us (not really what you want when you have settled in for the night) but we declined. The noise did abate somewhat (after staff intervened) but once your attempts at sleep are upset it is very difficult to relax.
The staff did take it on-board on check out and our account was reduced.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank locationspy
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I stayed here recently with my family on the night before my brothers wedding. The whole experience was brilliant and I really am looking forward to retuning to the Osprey.

As a hotelier myself I am quite harsh on other hotels and have very high expectations, however the staff and facilities at the Osprey really exceeded these.

I made my reservation by email and was met with prompt responses for each query that I had. On the receipt of my confirmation details, I noted that they had a night club at the hotel and as we were to have a busy day the next day, I just sent them a quick email back to request a quite room, which they promised me I would receive.

On check in we were met by a lovely lady and I am really sorry for not getting her first name but my sister recalls her surname as Ward. She was really lovely to deal with and check in was efficient and helpful. I was also given the surprise of a lovely upgraded room!

On entering the room I was more than impressed with the standard and size of the room. The décor was typical hotel room, but the bathroom was really special! We had a beautiful rain shower and free stand ding bath and our separate bedroom had twin single beds.

We were advised on the busy times of the restaurant on check in but instead opted for food in the bar which was excellent. We ordered a bottle of wine and we were told that if we didn't finish it they could get it delivered to our room with a new ice bucket, which i thought was an excellent service to have.

Both my sister and I had a great night sleep and not one noise from the night club was heard!

The next day we welcomed a late check out so we enjoyed breakfast with the family which was also great. We were welcomed by a smile at every turn and the staff seemed genuinely excited for my brother for his impending nuptials that day.

I would defiantly recommend the Osprey to anyone looking for a great hotel in Kildare and I really cant wait to return with my friends during the summer.

Thanks again to all who made the experience so enjoyable!

Room Tip: If you are not there for the night activities, just ask for a quite room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JustATip
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naas
Killashee  - Hotel Spa Leisure
The Keadeen Hotel
#1 of 1 in Newbridge
Maudlins House Hotel
Carton House Hotel & Golf Club

Been to Osprey Hotel? Share your experiences!