“Comfortable”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Naas
glasgow, Scotland
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Stayed here for two nights while visiting family. Rooms are fine but our bed was not made properly as I usually leave my room tidy with the bed clothes tidy. However the bed wuss not remade. Maybe this is just an oversight. Breakfast was lovely and all staff very pleasant. We did not eat in the restaurant. Hotel is very clean.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Myself and my friends stayed here mid week. The rooms are lovely and very spacious. The food was very good quality and the staff are so helpful and friendly. They were very accommodating and welcoming. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
DUBLIN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Booked a night away here with the hubby and decided we would cycle (30k Lucan to Hotel). It was a pleasant cycle and we were thrilled to be upgraded on our arrival.THANK YOU! The hotel is on the Dublin Road just off the N7. It's location is surprising but once inside it is easy to forget your surroundings. The staff were very friendly and helpful...We were pleasantly surprised by the interior and especially the suite...the bath is amazing! Food was delicious...thank you to Tracy our waitress on the night ...breakfast was fine but personally I don't like to eat my food in armchairs.

The view from the dining room was a bit bland and I think with a little bit of creative thinking this area could be jazzed up (out door tables and trellis on the wall) to hide the car dealership beyond.

The hotel is right beside the cinema if you fancy a movie and only a 10 minute drive from Naas if you fancy some night life or Sallins. If you fancy some shopping you can head to Newbridge or the Outlets for some bargains. Also the bus stops right outside for Dublin Airport.

All in all...we had a lovely stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank CAROLINE R
Castlebar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here briefly last week for one night only as I was on a business trip, got to the hotel fairly late and was greeted by 2 very friendly staff, given my room key and directions to the room, was advised of all the essentials, breakfast, bar and lift etc. went to my room located on the second floor, was pleasantly surprised it was really nice, well presented and the bathroom was extremely nice. The room I couldn't fault at all it was right up there with the nice ones. I had a good sleep and everything was really nice. I went to the bar to get a drink which had a nice atmosphere, I was alone so didn't stay at the bar, as much as I would have liked to I had a busy day the next day so I went back to the nice and quiet room. The day I stayed here the weather had been extremely humid and I was extremely impressed that there was aircon in the room which was fantastic.
Breakfast was served in the bar area which was very comfortable and the menu was fantastic I was extremely impressed. I opt for the smoked salmon and scrambled egg for breakfast which was a treat. The service was excellent, efficient and friendly. The worst part of it was that I couldn't enjoy it a bit more, would definitely stay here again if I was up that way.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Maura S
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely time here. Room was gorgeous and food was great. Had a lovely dinner as did my partner. . All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a peaceful break. Nice stay thank you.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Belfast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Maudlins Hotel is on the edge of Naas Co.Kildare.It is well positioned 30 minutes from Dublin - less than an hour from Kilkenny. Good for shopping at the Kildare outlet Village and if you have time on your hands is adjacent to an Odeon cinema.
Good breakfast and bar food +
an attractive restaurant.
Dogs welcome to the coach house style rooms across from the main hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank 301David
Limerick
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed in one of the hotel suites. The room was very comfortable clean & warm. We required room service on two occasions which was promptly delivered. All staff that greeted us were pleasant & polite. We had cocktails in the bar that were superb, albeit pricey €8.90 for a 'Love on the Beach'. (That's a comparison to Plaza Killarney cocktail menu is €7) However they are really good & bar man on duty was very nice & chatty & he was busy with his work. Nice touch that he brought pictures & crayons to our 7 year old son to keep him entertained. I'd highly recommend, plenty shops in nearby Naas, Smyths Toys of the roundabout for the little people. On a prior visit here we had steak in the Restaurant, it was top class - highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Limarsh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naas
Lawlors Hotel
Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre
The K Club
The K Club
#1 of 2 in Straffan

Been to Maudlins House Hotel? Share your experiences!