“lovely food, lovely people”
Review of Cosy Cafe

Cosy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Mountrath
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 5 May 2014

we eat here occasionally with our kids. The service is fantastic, and the food is very good. Our children always eat everything and ask to go there for breakfast as a treat sometimes!!

2  Thank edwarddublin2014

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I’ve been here a couple of times as it’s a good stopping off point once you can find parking. The staff are all very friendly and it’s a very informal and homely atmosphere. It is quite a small space so the name is appropriate. The last time I was there we were seated at a table in the corner and both seats were facing the walls with out backs to the rest of the room, this was a bit off-putting but of course it didn’t take from the quality of the food or staff.

Both times I visited I had the breakfast, cooked to order, tasty and generous portions with a couple of warm toast refills during the meal without requesting them, which I was delighted with as I love warm toast, it’s the little things that make the difference.

2  Thank Ann F
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This is just a small cafe in a little village, but it performs a great service, by just being very good a basic things, like giving value good food a pleasant service. Should you visit Mountrath this spot is worth a visit.

1  Thank Dain96