“Lovely coffee”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SHACK CAFE
Description: This is a coffee shop within the Midway Foodcourt in Portlaoise Its like a service stop. Very nice stop actually and spotless clean throughout.
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I am a regular visitor here, staff are extreemly frendly and generally I just get a latte but I think it would be one of the nicest coffees in Portlaoise. Fresh coffee beans are used, creamy milk and its always nice and hot!

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Stopped off here for a coffee with a business colleague and ordered a coffee and a mocha, I was asked if I would like a Small, medium or large and after seeing the sizes I picked a small as it was the equivalent of about 2 normal cups of coffee, very disappointed with the coffee it was watery and tasteless, my mate enjoyed his mocha and I have to say that the lady serving was very pleasant and helpful but as a business you got to get your coffee right, who wants a half pint of awful coffee I would much prefer a smaller cup of tasty coffee

1  Thank Adeasy
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Recently stopped here for morning coffee on the way to Dublin from the West. Very nice girl served us with a smile (Eastern European we think) and some great coffee + scone. Its the little things in life that count especially in the mornings. This girl was so nice and friendly - it makes all the difference. Felt we had to mention this. This stop called Midway off Exit 17 on the Motorway is really lovely - very different, modern, spacious and comfortable with a few other eateries also. We had not been before but will stop here again. Would recommend.

1  Thank mitziB