“a regular customer , very good food and atmoshepre”
Review of Relish Brasserie

Relish Brasserie
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Portlaoise
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual dining at it's best!DescriptionRelish strives to be the leading casual dining restaurant in Laois. This will be achieved through good value, great tasting food, impeccable service and a warm atmosphere. At Relish you may enjoy your meal in our modern upstairs restaurant or downstairs in Delaneys bar.
ireland
“a regular customer , very good food and atmoshepre”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

i am a regular customer of Relish and i have not once gotten a bad meal , the food is lovely and the staff are helpfull and its a lovely relaxing place to meet friends or go for a nice meal with your parnter.

• Visited November 2013

Paris
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Really unique menu tonnes of choice. Great food good service and well priced. The childrens menu is also nice as it's not just the usual fob them off stuff.

• Visited November 2013
Mountmellick
“Fab!!! X”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Last Wednesday myself and my partner called in for dinner, it was quite late so we weren't sure wether or not food would still be served as any other place we tried told us they had stopped serving. As soon as we came through the door we were greeted by your waitress who was very friendly and polite. She showed us to our tables and gave us both menus treating us with the utter most respect which you don't see much of in restaurants nowadays. While looking at the menu I realised there wasnt much I liked as I'm by far the fussiest eater in the world, although the southern fried chicken burger sounded appealing although I didn't like the extras you got (no fault of relishes). The waitress noticed I was in a bit of bother choosing so she offered her assistance. I explained what was wrong and what I didnt like she said it was no problem that she would tell the chef and sort it out for me. It was only a short wait for the food and it was amazing. The southern fried chicken burger was to die for and the 8oz steak my partner got was too, beautiful!!! Our whole dining experience here was 5/5 and will definitely be going back here in future.

Portlaoise, Ireland
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I am a regular to Relish and have never experienced anything less than excellence. I was dining there again this past Tuesday and cannot for the life of me understand other reviews that have criticised either the food or the service. The deep southern burger with those seasoned big chips (yum) is my personal favourite and not only does my mouth water at the site of the meal but I never leave hungry (portions are very generous). To top it all off, the service is impeccable and the girls are very friendly and approachable. Relish is a cosy and charming little place. Safe to say I'm not going anywhere else for the foreseeable future!!

Mountmellick
“Delicious Dinner”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Went here again recently for dinner on a Monday night, we were a party of 8. Service was friendly and very helpful. 2 of our party got the 8oz special burgers, and have said that these were the nicest burgers they have ever had. Portion sizes are excellent and the desserts are delicious, especially the Belgian Waffle. Keep up the good work :-)

• Visited October 2013