“Enjoyable with very friendly staff”

Mayur Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Portlaoise
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here on several occasions and have never being disappointed. Staff are very friendly and very helpful and will do there best to accommodate you.. I would definitely say the nicest restaurant in the Portlaoise area..

3  Thank Fin131

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten in Indian restaurants all over the country and the Mayur would make my top 3... Excellent food. Good service. Lovely ambience. ... a bit pricey but most indians are.... the butter chicken was suoer and tge fact tgat they can adjust the spiciness to suit your taste is a major plus... deffo going to become a regular. .......

1  Thank hugowolfie
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Have been going to the Mayur since 2006 regularly . Coming from London would be partial to Indian food have found the food here is top class and service and also the fact the chef has stayed the same we have taken many family/friends to this establishment and all say the same have watched over last couple of years the restaurant getting popular both services are good take away /sit down well done to AJ & the staff for keeping it going definitely recommend this indian

6  Thank mwchelsea
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous, food excellent staff very friendly. We have to come back more often to get through the rest of the menu

4  Thank Moeman96
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

One if the best Indian restaurants I have been to. I arrived here Minday evening at around 9pm. The flavour and size of the onion bajees was impressive.
The chicken tikka was surperb, a really rich sauce.
Service was excellent. I just wish I lived in the town as I would be a regular customer

2  Thank Ncwguy