“Cannot fault it....”

Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Ashbourne
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cinnamon Garden is a contemporary India restaurant serving modern Indian food in a beautifully decorated dining room.Our goal is to bring global flavours to the local community by introducing a modern approach to Indian cuisine. Our menu features bold and distinct flavours that showcase the unique blend of cuisines found throughout India. We use locally grown seasonal produce and herbs to prepare our sauces, spice blends, and desserts daily. We are committed to using the highest quality meats, seafood and fish. We are excited to share the vibrant flavours and exciting combinations of contemporary Indian cuisine found only at CINNAMON GARDEN and look forward to having you as our guest.At THE CINNAMON GARDEN, we understand that some dishes never fall out of flavour & palatable fashion. Should you not find any of your choice dishes on this listing, our chefs will be more than happy to accommodate your needs & requests meats. Should you want them cooked to your individual spice levels or preferences please inform the floor staff.Tantalise your taste buds with our scrumptious gluten free indian dishes tailor cooked for our celiac diners. Cinnamon Garden -Above Huntersmoon Pub, Main Street, Ashbourne,Co.Meath, IrelandMidweek Special`s from €15 pp Sunday Lunch € 10 pp Open 7 Days a WeekMon-Sat: 5-11:30pm Sun: 12:30pm-10:30pmTakeaway also available for Delivery / CollectionOutdoor Catering:Catering for Parties of all sizes
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This is one of the best Indian restaurants Ive visiting in Ireland, never mind Ashbourne. From the setting to the food and then the always helpful staff I just cannot fault it. They offer fantastic value early bird options and the food is authentic and delishious.
Please support them and give it a try, I promise you wont be disappointed.
Keep up the great work guys!!Looking forward to our next visit already

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was our second visit to this restaurant on Main Street Ashbourne and on each occasion we went there the we were met with nothing short of excellence from start to finish. I ordered the the clay oven king prawns for the main and they were delicious and came with sauces and flavors to die for, service and presentation with attention to detail was exceptional and not overpowering or false in any way, my partner ordered a vegetarian dish and added some modifications to it as she wanted and the waiter provided many more options she could choose from to the extent she got what I would say a made to measure meal that he himself selected for her that was delicious in every way, he even changed one part of the dish she said when asked was a little too spicy, there's also some small unexpected additions to munch away on at your leisure, my own meals on both occasions I went there were outstanding as was every other part of the experience, atmosphere and decor is all you could possibly expect and wish for from true and real Indian food restaurant, will definitely go back again and would recommend anyone to visit if they are out and about for an Indian.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was our first time in this restaurant and we came away well satisfied and with plans to return in the very near future.
Being a Tuesday night it was not overly busy but there was still a nice buzz to it.
I can understand those that find it a bit dark overall, however the table lighting was fine.
We were greeted courteously and seated promptly and had our menus and drinks in a jiffy from a very attentive waiter named Lukas.

The Manager Aashim came to the table and was very helpful with dish selection.Indeed my wife could not make up her mind from 3 starters so he made up a starter for her from all 3 dishes.

The food in both quality and presentation was excellent and the service was as good as you would want.

You are made feel very comfortable and at home in this restaurant and nothing seems to be any bother to them.

This is definitely a restaurant to consider adding to your 'go to' list and as I said we will return but perhaps on a busier night when we can see how well it performs on the service and quality front when under pressure.

1  Thank mm6947
Reviewed 16 April 2014

If you like Indian food, you will love The Cinnamon Garden. By far and away my favourite restaurant in Ashbourne. The food is wonderful. Fresh and delicious. My only gripe is that, while the staff, food and ambience are all brilliant, I sometimes find it a little too dark. And also a little warm, which isn't really great when demolishing a hot curry. But in saying that, do yourself a favour and try this fabulous restaurant.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Having lived in West Dublin for 11 years now, I was very happy to finally find an Indian of such high calibre. Have tried a lot of places and this is the best I have found in the area. Got baby sitter on Thursday evening and off we went. I think you would need to know it was here or you would pass it by. The area outside is not great. Pub/takeaway etc. But once you step inside it just gets better and better. Up the stairs to be greeted with a smile and a friendly hello. The decor is really lovely with dimmed lighting. They gave us a booth as it was quiet and we ordered drinks. Popadums arrive with 3 dips. Nice but really should be fresher. Takes 10 seconds to cook them so no reason for the not to be. First impressions and all that. Went for 3 course set menu. This is brilliant value. Small platter to start. The onion baji was so fresh and tasty. Main course was the Tikka, nice and creamy. Peshwari nan was superb. Washed down with a Cobra beer. yum. Desert was a grilled pineapple a fortified wine. Again really good. Nice coffee to finish. Overall I left well feed with delicious treats and thought it was good value. Staff very good and attentive. Good points are staff, decor, food, value, choice, portion size. Bad points. None to speak of. Fresh Popadums would be an improvement. Will it stop me coming back, not a chance. Looking forward to returning with friends and family.

1  Thank Farrellysmith