“BEST INDIAN RESTAURANT”

The Cinnamon Garden
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Ashbourne
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Cinnamon Garden is a contemporary India restaurant serving modern Indian food in a beautifully decorated dining room.Our goal is to bring global flavours to the local community by introducing a modern approach to Indian cuisine. Our menu features bold and distinct flavours that showcase the unique blend of cuisines found throughout India. We use locally grown seasonal produce and herbs to prepare our sauces, spice blends, and desserts daily. We are committed to using the highest quality meats, seafood and fish. We are excited to share the vibrant flavours and exciting combinations of contemporary Indian cuisine found only at CINNAMON GARDEN and look forward to having you as our guest.At THE CINNAMON GARDEN, we understand that some dishes never fall out of flavour & palatable fashion. Should you not find any of your choice dishes on this listing, our chefs will be more than happy to accommodate your needs & requests meats. Should you want them cooked to your individual spice levels or preferences please inform the floor staff.Tantalise your taste buds with our scrumptious gluten free indian dishes tailor cooked for our celiac diners. Cinnamon Garden -Above Huntersmoon Pub, Main Street, Ashbourne,Co.Meath, IrelandMidweek Special`s from €15 pp Sunday Lunch € 10 pp Open 7 Days a WeekMon-Sat: 5-11:30pm Sun: 12:30pm-10:30pmTakeaway also available for Delivery / CollectionOutdoor Catering:Catering for Parties of all sizes
Dublin, Ireland
“BEST INDIAN RESTAURANT”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Food in cinnamon garden is so tasty and fresh . Staff are very pleasant , helpful and friendly .great value for money with very generous portions . Best Indian food I have tasted . The whole experience of dinning in this restaurant is top class and highly recommend this restaurant to everyone .

1 Thank Kchopra20

““Really the best Indian food we ever tasted, fantastic palace ! top class,.””
Reviewed 30 May 2014

“Really the best Indian food we ever tasted, fantastic palace ! top class.............
this is my 6th time to visit this restaurant and each time we really love it more & more, the service , food and establishment are top class, the owner Aashim is a true gentleman , who treated both my wife and myself as welcome guests to his palace, i have recomended this restaurant to my friends and family who are all now amazed how such a great place was kept a secret, until now, visit this place and enjoy .

2 Thank Miceee
Ashbourne, Ireland
“My First time in Cinnamon Garden.”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Myself an 2 friends of mine went for a Dinner on Saturday nite the 24th May 2014. It was our first time been there. An I may as well say that it will be my last time there on a Saturday nite. I love Indian food. With such a high reviews of the restaurant on line an awards for the year award. The booking, welcome of the Manager an the service of the staff was very good. The price / Value of the meal was over priced a bottle of House white wine was €22 a bottle. over priced. As my back ground is hospitality Industry. I know the value of money been spent in restaurants. But saying all of this I would go back again for the Set Menus on a Friday evening.

Drogheda, Ireland
“The spice is just Right!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Not big fan of spicy food myself. But when it come to the food in Cinnamon Garden I always enjoy the food here, May be just the way it was cooked and put on together, I don't know. Always enjoy bit and piece ..., actually make me to venture more in to the Eastern cuisine..., Staff are very pleasant as always... Will be back and will also recommend to friend!

1 Thank Joan B
Dublin, Ireland
“Outstanding ... ALWAYS!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The Cinnamon Garden has become a frequest restaurant for myself and partner to dine in over the last few months.
Why? Because of all the restaurants in Ashbourne, its up there with our top 3.
We tend to arrive quite late but it always is busy and you are always welcomed with a warm smile from the 2 ladies that work there.
There are many restaurants that give a negative impression of Indian food, definately not the cinnamon Garden. The food is very well presented, absolutely delicious and comes on quality plates which shows the respect they have for their food. On many occasions we have gotten the €50 deal for 2 people which offers a bottle of wine, an assortment of starters and 2 mains. The first time we ordered this, as you would expect a cheap bottle of wine would be given to you. NOT in the cinnamon garden, the manager presented the wine, explained how unusal the wine was and the flavours in the wine, it was so good we bought a second bottle. Last week we where given a bottle of Pinot Grigio, a fresh crisp taste and not the bitter pinot that many other restaurants provide. The manager without a doubt knows exactly what he is doing, he is present without been overwhelming, greets all guests with a warm smile, recognises his return customers and delivers exactly what the cinnamon garden promises.