“Wow, simply excellent.”

Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Ashbourne
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cinnamon Garden is a contemporary India restaurant serving modern Indian food in a beautifully decorated dining room.Our goal is to bring global flavours to the local community by introducing a modern approach to Indian cuisine. Our menu features bold and distinct flavours that showcase the unique blend of cuisines found throughout India. We use locally grown seasonal produce and herbs to prepare our sauces, spice blends, and desserts daily. We are committed to using the highest quality meats, seafood and fish. We are excited to share the vibrant flavours and exciting combinations of contemporary Indian cuisine found only at CINNAMON GARDEN and look forward to having you as our guest.At THE CINNAMON GARDEN, we understand that some dishes never fall out of flavour & palatable fashion. Should you not find any of your choice dishes on this listing, our chefs will be more than happy to accommodate your needs & requests meats. Should you want them cooked to your individual spice levels or preferences please inform the floor staff.Tantalise your taste buds with our scrumptious gluten free indian dishes tailor cooked for our celiac diners. Cinnamon Garden -Above Huntersmoon Pub, Main Street, Ashbourne,Co.Meath, IrelandMidweek Special`s from €15 pp Sunday Lunch € 10 pp Open 7 Days a WeekMon-Sat: 5-11:30pm Sun: 12:30pm-10:30pmTakeaway also available for Delivery / CollectionOutdoor Catering:Catering for Parties of all sizes
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have been to this restaurant on several occasion and always have a fantastic experience! Staff are so friendly, food is gorgeous and very well priced! Ashbourne may sound a million miles away but it's 10 minutes from M50 and also Swords. Can't recommend it enough.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Went to the restaurant after purchasing a pigs back voucher. We were very impressed. Fabulous food and there was a beautiful setting through out the restaurant. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I'm a HUGE fan of Indian food and live in Manchester where Indian food is simply fantastic. However I was completely blown away by the food at the Cinnamon Garden. The waiter also made a suggestion about the type of rice to order with the dishes we wanted. His recommendations were perfect. He was so knowledgable about how each dish was cooked and their ingredients. I absolutely loved everything about this place.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Ate for the first time in the Cinnamon Garden after numerous recommendations. Gorgeous cosy décor, felt like we were the only ones in there because of low lighting. Ordered from the set menu, 15Euro, for selection of 3 starters and main course Enjoyed or complimentary pompadoms and had very attentive service. Deserves top spot in Ashbourne, although there are many excellent restaurant's in Ashbourne. Spoilt for choice.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I have never reviewed a restaurant on tripadvisor but I go on so much to friends and family about cinnamon garden that i felt it was right to write about this place! I absolutely love this place, the food, decor, crockery and service is exceptional. I used to live in ashbourne up to 3 years ago and now everytime I'm in the area I make sure I get my fix!
My boyfriend is Indian and he agrees with me, that this is the best Indian food other than his mothers that he has tasted. Thank you cinnamon garden for so many great nights and hopefully all my friends and family will be lucky enough to experience your pure quality and exceptional flavours and service!

1  Thank Adeline H